Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 04-29-2009, 12:56 PM   #1
jeebee
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Could this day get any worse?

It's our anniversary today.... DH bought me some sexy lingerie! I was totally shocked. I don't think I even said Thank-you. Of course they are totally the wrong size. Anyway I went to look at them again and realise he must have thought I didn't like them, and took them back! I was never going to wear them anywhere other than the bedroom anyway... and what depresses me is the thought of my hideous body in them as well. The dread of having to go back to the store and actually try them on in the mirror to get the right size. It's too depressing for words and I want to cry. i don't know why, it was sweet of him to get them, I was just too shocked for words. And depressed about my body and the fact that I am not pregnant.

Then my 22 week pregnant friend emailed me to ask if I was pregnant yet.

I just want to cry all the time. I feel like a miserable failure.

Ok, that's my vent for the day.

Advertisement

Old 04-29-2009, 01:04 PM   #2
McMamma38
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: Could this day get any worse?

Awe Jen--it's a beautiful body,you carried your LO--ya know.
Try to embrace it,where you are now.You're soo not a failure! I just look at you avi and smile everytime I see your LO latched.
You carried her,you birthed her,your her mama--just beautiful.
Keep the faith--TTC can be draining,but hopefully we'll be rewarded again and it will be worth it all.

I wished my dh would buy me some--I've alway's loved dressing up in it.I would even as the fluffy plus sz mama I am now.
Dh prefers naked--

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!

Last edited by McMamma38; 04-29-2009 at 01:08 PM.
McMamma38 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2009, 01:08 PM   #3
Tashena
Registered Users
Formerly: BebeBlu
seller

My Mood:

You sound like me yesterday!
Just keep holding and kissing Lulu - things seem better when I have Elijah near me.

I have a "Lose a few lbs" thread going if you wanna see it. Click on very bottom link in my siggy!

Tashena is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2009, 01:09 PM   #4
jeebee
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Thanks Char- I feel better now. I emailed him to ask what happened and he was actually going to take them back and get a different size for me, not return them! This is the email he sent:
-------------
I was going to get you a 34C so I brought it to work hoping I could get a few minutes to go exchange it for you. Do you want to do it yourself? and if you see something better get that? I can understand how you feel. Underwear is a very exposing clothing ensemble and a very very difficult gift to buy. I bought that one because I was imagining you in it and in my mind it looked good....
Love you.
--------

I guess the only person that really matters is DH and he thinks I look good! Feeling much better now! Still terribly shocked after our 5 years together that this is the first time he has bought me anything like that! Totally was NOT expecting it.

Thanks for the support! I think i might be emotional from AF and the soy, i took 4 last night... maybe that's why I have been crying half the morning...
Old 04-29-2009, 01:10 PM   #5
yesterdayicried
Registered Users
k**ro**ns26
seller
seller

Jen, I completely understand! I probably would have done the same thing.
Old 04-29-2009, 01:12 PM   #6
Tashena
Registered Users
Formerly: BebeBlu
seller

My Mood:

Wish I could cry! Send those tears this way!

BTW - HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Tashena is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2009, 01:31 PM   #7
McMamma38
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

It's the darn recent AF--I know when I had mine 2.5 weeks ago I was a crying emotional mess for the whole time I had it(4 cycle days) up until cd#7-8.

You'll feel better once you get closer to your fertile phase.
TTC is hard bumpy ride sometimes.
Old 04-29-2009, 01:38 PM   #8
jeebee
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

I guess I just really thought this month was it for me... more so than last month I think. I just feel like I can't go through this again... but I know i may have no choice. Today seeing other people's bfps is so hard. And having somebody ask me if i am pregnant yet kills me. Esp when they are and they didn't even really want to be.
Old 04-29-2009, 01:44 PM   #9
jeebee
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Also I feel like i am coming down with swine flu. Or something.
Old 04-29-2009, 01:47 PM   #10
McMamma38
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Lets hope not--that swine flu sounds scary.

I know,I thought I had to have gotten pg last month as well.I was soo sad--like why the heck couldn't 1 little sperm of not made it to the egg.We had bd a lot that month at the right times--oh well.

I hear ya.