Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 04-29-2009, 02:56 PM   #11
jellybelly37
formerly J*****e
seller

My Mood:
Re: Could this day get any worse?

Yes... we bd'd like rabbits last month... which I am SOO sick of. And what makes me even madder is realising that the previous 6 cycles pregnancy was not even possible so all we were doing was wasting our precious energy! We're too old for this much sex! GEEZ!

Advertisement

jellybelly37 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2009, 03:21 PM   #12
McMamma38
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Lol--dh complains and tells me that all the time.(he's 7 yrs older than me and is 47)
I hear ya.

It will happen--I keep telling myself this as well.
Old 04-29-2009, 03:29 PM   #13
BootyGold
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeebee View Post
Yes... we bd'd like rabbits last month... which I am SOO sick of. And what makes me even madder is realising that the previous 6 cycles pregnancy was not even possible so all we were doing was wasting our precious energy! We're too old for this much sex! GEEZ!
Will you tell my DH that pleeeeeaaase????

I can not stand when people are constantly asking me if I'm pregnant yet. I've only told two friends that we're even TTC just for that reason, and I'm already regretting telling one. She's just not very sensitive to the fact that its a bit harder for us. She gets pregnant just by looking at her DH, and has been upset/disappointed when she found out she was pregnant, BOTH times. I could slap her.
Old 04-29-2009, 03:31 PM   #14
jellybelly37
formerly J*****e
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by BootyGold View Post
Will you tell my DH that pleeeeeaaase????

I can not stand when people are constantly asking me if I'm pregnant yet. I've only told two friends that we're even TTC just for that reason, and I'm already regretting telling one. She's just not very sensitive to the fact that its a bit harder for us. She gets pregnant just by looking at her DH, and has been upset/disappointed when she found out she was pregnant, BOTH times. I could slap her.
Tell me where she lives, I'll come slap her for you.
Old 04-29-2009, 03:34 PM   #15
jellybelly37
formerly J*****e
seller

My Mood:

I totally regret telling anybody. I have told 3 friends, because we all started trying around the same time. Now they are all having babies within the next 4 months. I could die.
Old 04-29-2009, 03:43 PM   #16
BootyGold
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeebee View Post
I totally regret telling anybody. I have told 3 friends, because we all started trying around the same time. Now they are all having babies within the next 4 months. I could die.
ugh, that is depressing. I'm so sorry
Old 04-29-2009, 03:50 PM   #17
McMamma38
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

I wished I'd never told anyone we we're TTC either--it's coming up on the 2yr anniversary of our angel Gracie's birth/passing and we've been TTC ever since I healed from the birth.We've had 1 pregnancy since--but the bean was lost this past Nov.

It kills me--I've been on here almost as long and definitly part of these threads forever.Uuuugh

Yet I keep TTC--in hopes it will be my lucky month soon.
Seen many come and go off these threads--2 complete cycles of babies born.Sigh.

Trying to focus on brighter tomorrows.Tough though.
Old 04-29-2009, 03:51 PM   #18
jellybelly37
formerly J*****e
seller

My Mood:

AND for two of them, they both got pregnant about 4 years ago accidentally (weirdly it was at exactly the same time, and they don't know each other but they are probably my best friends) and they both terminated the pregnancies very early because they weren't married yet (even though they both went on to marry the guy, and now they are both pregnant a month apart.) Weird. I guess they don't really understand why i would be depressed about it because it is their first, and I already have one...

Last edited by jellybelly37; 04-29-2009 at 03:52 PM.
Old 04-29-2009, 05:07 PM   #19
turtledance
Registered Users

My Mood:

Aww! I am sorry you are having such a rough day! TTC is so hard! I hate it! It just drives me crazy how many people just don't understand it! We have told no one that we are ttc. Well, I told my parents, but even that was because my dad is a Dr and I wanted his medical opinion. I figure it isn't anyone else's business! I have some friends that I have hinted at that we are ttc, but I guess, I just want our struggles to be our own. I also want to avoid the inevitable "just relax" comments! Those are the very worst!

Momma to my crazy little Snuggle Muttin (6-8-07)
and my sweet Cuddle Bug (2-13-10)
turtledance is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2009, 07:19 PM   #20
ebutterfly782
Registered Users
Formerly: s**wski
seller

My Mood:

I never told anybody that we were TTC DD. I didn't want to face it if we had trouble getting pregnant. I was a very lucky woman, in that it only took 1 cycle. (WOW! I was amazed at that!) I wish you luck. Maybe tell you friends that you are going to take a break from TTC. Maybe that will get them off of your back so much. Just enjoy their pregnancies. I know that is much easier said than done though.

I wish you the best though!