Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 04-30-2009, 07:38 AM   #11
zomojen
Registered Users

My Mood:
Re: Addicted To The Stick- Thursday April 30

Angela: Once again....CONGRATS!!!

AFM: DH and I have decided that we're not buying anymore pregnancy tests until AF is due. I waste them far too much! AF is due on the 23rd, so that will be my test date.

Advertisement

Old 04-30-2009, 07:52 AM   #12
juliek
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

morning ladies!
Congrats Angela the line looks like it is getting darker. Woot! woot!

AFM: I'm just in limbo, either waiting for AF to come or a positive hpt. I'm hoping for the hpt (of course).

Good luck out there- sending sticky baby dust to all
Old 04-30-2009, 07:59 AM   #13
buttonnose
Registered Users

My Mood:

congrat's on your BFP angela, i hope your pregnancy goes well!

I am about to road test my new sewing machine yay, I plan on making allkinds of things ready for when we offically start TTC and have a baby
buttonnose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2009, 08:07 AM   #14
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Can I be taken off the list?
Emi Marie, 8.15.14

2208 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2009, 08:15 AM   #15
alynnb324
Registered Users
seller

Congrats Angela, nice bfp . Will your doc do any bloodwork or anything to make sure things are doing what they are supposed to be doing? On the other hand a friend of mine had 2 early mc's in a row, had blood work, us, nothing wrong and third month a healthy baby! Super sticky dust coming your way!
Old 04-30-2009, 08:19 AM   #16
hammyswifey
Registered Users

My Mood:

Angela!!! That's awesome! Congratulations!! Prayers for a healthy, sticky bean!

CD5 here, just waiting on AF to end. I should be 100% done by tommorrow, I hope. I'll start obssessedly (I think I just made up a word )taking OPKs on CD 9. I'm on day 3 of taking Soy. It makes me a crazy person, so if it doesn't work this cycle, I may not be doing it again.. I didn't like being on Clomid, so I'm not sure why I started this. LOL. Hopefully in the end it will be all worth it and I will have a baby in my belly.
I've got knit class today, we're making the Great American Afghan. But I have some projects I need to finish up, so I may just go and hang out while I finish tying up some loose ends. It's really fun wthere is only like 4 us (knit shop owner included) but we bring a crockpot lunch and hang out and eat and knit. I"m the youngest hahaha, but the owner of the shop lets me bring Darin and I set up the pack n play and he plays and flirts with shoppers and I just get to knit! So relaxing and so much fun.

That's it. Life is boring for me. LOL.

Q: Where is your favorite place to buy ICs? (Opks and hpts)

Last edited by hammyswifey; 04-30-2009 at 08:21 AM.
hammyswifey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2009, 08:22 AM   #17
yesterdayicried
Registered Users
k**ro**ns26
seller
seller

Julie, I'm 10dpo today & just in a state of waiting, too. If AF does show I'm looking forward to trying soy. I'm going to take two 55mg caps in the morning and two at night.

Question about evaps and chemical pregnancies... For those of you that have had chemicals and had it show up on a test did it show up on multiple brands of hpts? And for how many days did it show up?
I'm just wondering if maybe my dollar tree "evaps" (which have been pink lines right at the ten minute mark) then disappear the next day and never show on other brands are evaps or if it's possible I'm catching chemicals?
I caved this morning and bought a three pack of Equate. I don't want to waste it though, so I'm trying my damnest to wait until the day AF is supposed to show up to use one. I'm tired of trying to guess a line.

ETA: BootyGold Amy, are you still making interlock soakers?

Last edited by yesterdayicried; 04-30-2009 at 08:50 AM.
yesterdayicried is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2009, 08:24 AM   #18
yesterdayicried
Registered Users
k**ro**ns26
seller
seller

I love www.babywishes.org as they have free shipping and their OPKs are the only ones I get great BFPs on!! I've used their hpts, too but since I haven't gotten pregnant while using them I can't tell you how they are.

[/URL]
Quote:
Originally Posted by hammyswifey View Post
Angela!!! That's awesome! Congratulations!! Prayers for a healthy, sticky bean!

CD5 here, just waiting on AF to end. I should be 100% done by tommorrow, I hope. I'll start obssessedly (I think I just made up a word )taking OPKs on CD 9. I'm on day 3 of taking Soy. It makes me a crazy person, so if it doesn't work this cycle, I may not be doing it again.. I didn't like being on Clomid, so I'm not sure why I started this. LOL. Hopefully in the end it will be all worth it and I will have a baby in my belly.
I've got knit class today, we're making the Great American Afghan. But I have some projects I need to finish up, so I may just go and hang out while I finish tying up some loose ends. It's really fun wthere is only like 4 us (knit shop owner included) but we bring a crockpot lunch and hang out and eat and knit. I"m the youngest hahaha, but the owner of the shop lets me bring Darin and I set up the pack n play and he plays and flirts with shoppers and I just get to knit! So relaxing and so much fun.

That's it. Life is boring for me. LOL.

Q: Where is your favorite place to buy ICs? (Opks and hpts)

Last edited by yesterdayicried; 04-30-2009 at 08:25 AM.
yesterdayicried is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2009, 08:30 AM   #19
zomojen
Registered Users

My Mood:

Well...I don't use OPKs, and as for pregnancy tests, I use Dollar Tree tests. Simply b/c with my addiction to POAS Dh wont let me buy them anywhere else! Once I do get a BFP though on a Dollar Tree (a CLEAR one that is) I'll probably try a FRER or something else. Both of my girls were BFPs on FRERs.
Old 04-30-2009, 08:53 AM   #20
ANDREA0507
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

So I finally talked to DH! (in my own little chicken way LOL) He wanted to go froggin last night (yes, he's a redneck LOL) and I didn't really want him to so I was like "what are you gunna do for me?!?" and then I got too shy to actually say anything so he left. I texted him later and said "I want a baby girl, you could do that for me! And maybe not say things like "Good it beter be" when I'm obviously depressed that I got a negative test!" This morning, my dh was like "did you see your letter" and I told him I didnt...he had written me a two page letter and hung it on the fridge for me to see. He said that he wants a baby girl really bad too and was just thinking about it that morning too but he is really worried about finances and that I just dont really see the stress and work that goes into supporting us and that he wants it to happen at the right time (I really do live in LaLa Land LOL) and a lot of it was about another issue we have...BUT he didn't say much about waiting or not waiting and stuff that I need to be very clear. Ugh lol! He did end his letter by saying "Don't be so stinking shy with me!"

I want my baby girl RIGHT NOW!!!!! I guess he doesn't so I might be out this month It is so hard having to keep on waiting and waiting when I want her NOW. I mean, once I actually get pregnant it'll take almost a year before the baby would even be here!!!!!!!