Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 04-30-2009, 08:54 AM   #21
*~Melissa~*
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: Addicted To The Stick- Thursday April 30

Rebecca- Yay for an early O!

Aimee- Thanks for the pic! Yay for finally getting a high reading! Make sure you BD all the high and peak days!!! I bet you will notice the peak day even before you stick it in the monitor. I'm glad the monitors seem to be doing better for us this month. So it took 1 month to "get to know us", so this should be the month it gets us preggers!

Monica- Yay for another cycle buddy! I hope you caught that egg! When are you testing?

Angela- Congrats again! Praying for a sticky bean. I can't wait to see the progression pics!

Amy- Praying the soy works for you!

Jenna- Good idea about the tests!

Julie- Being in limbo sucks. I hope you get your BFP!

Kassi- Sorry the soy is making you crazy. I hope it pays off in a BFP!

Katie- I think chemical pregnancies show up just like a normal BFP. My BFF had one. She got a nice dark BFP on 12DPO, and a pregnant on a digi. Then AF came as scheduled. Don't worry about being able to pick up if it is a chemical or not on the tests, just relax!!! ( I know, easier said than done) I think it is because you are still so early. I really hope you get your BFP

Andrea- I'm glad the letter cleared up some things for you. If you still have questions, just sit down with your DH and talk about it. It seems like he's open to discussing it.

Charlotte- I'm so sorry about your Gracie and the Nov bean You so deserve to get your BFP this month. I don't know how you do it. I think I would be a bitter hag after all you have been through, but you are so positive and nice and encouraging to everyone. If anyone deserves a BFP this month it's you! If 16 DPO is your lucky BFP day, go with that! I'm really praying this is your month!!!

AFM Could the 2WW drag by any slower? I'm working evening shift again tonight. Oh-well, maybe I will have some time to cuddle babies. I'm gonna be leaving to go to VA tomorrow morning. My baby sister is having her senior prom, so I have to be there for that. I most likely won't be able to get on the computer all weekend I hope I have some BFP's to come back to!!!

Advertisement

Reesie's Ribbons and Blooms -hair accessories for your princess!

Last edited by *~Melissa~*; 04-30-2009 at 08:58 AM.
*~Melissa~* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2009, 08:59 AM   #22
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by ANDREA0507 View Post
So I finally talked to DH! (in my own little chicken way LOL) He wanted to go froggin last night (yes, he's a redneck LOL) and I didn't really want him to so I was like "what are you gunna do for me?!?" and then I got too shy to actually say anything so he left. I texted him later and said "I want a baby girl, you could do that for me! And maybe not say things like "Good it beter be" when I'm obviously depressed that I got a negative test!" This morning, my dh was like "did you see your letter" and I told him I didnt...he had written me a two page letter and hung it on the fridge for me to see. He said that he wants a baby girl really bad too and was just thinking about it that morning too but he is really worried about finances and that I just dont really see the stress and work that goes into supporting us and that he wants it to happen at the right time (I really do live in LaLa Land LOL) and a lot of it was about another issue we have...BUT he didn't say much about waiting or not waiting and stuff that I need to be very clear. Ugh lol! He did end his letter by saying "Don't be so stinking shy with me!"

I want my baby girl RIGHT NOW!!!!! I guess he doesn't so I might be out this month It is so hard having to keep on waiting and waiting when I want her NOW. I mean, once I actually get pregnant it'll take almost a year before the baby would even be here!!!!!!!
I know, I'm in the same boat. I feel SO ready for another but my SO doesn't want another baby right now. It's really hard to keep waiting when you want something so bad!
Emi Marie, 8.15.14

2208 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2009, 09:27 AM   #23
turtledance
Registered Users

My Mood:

Congrats again, Angela!

Andrea, this is the time to really talk with DH. He seems to want you to. You will feel better once everything is all out in the open!

Katie, good luck! I really hope this is real!

Melissa, have fun in VA! Keeping busy will help the tww go by faster!

Kassi, good luck with the soy! I hope it gives you good results!

Julie, I hope you get your BFP!

Jenna, good luck holding out to test! I never can!

Aimee, yay for a peak reading! Good luck!

Amy, good luck with the soy! And thanks for posting how to put your chart in the siggy link!

Monica, yay for being 3 dpo! Now on to the next wait! Hope it goes by fast for you!

Rebecca, I hope that you O sooner than you were planning! That would be awesome!

AFM: Well other than sitting here with a bucket on my head that DS put there, I am just still waiting to O! CD 16 today. This morning I got a definite bfn opk. Not even close! It is so frustrating! On tues, the Dr said I should be o'ing, like, right away, and here I am 2 days later without a positive opk, even! With the clomid you are supposed to o 5-8 days after the last pill and here I am 7 days after the last one and no +opk, which is almost putting me at the limit! It is so frustrating! I hate this waiting!!!

Momma to my crazy little Snuggle Muttin (6-8-07)
and my sweet Cuddle Bug (2-13-10)
turtledance is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2009, 09:38 AM   #24
jeebee
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Amy: well glad you are CD2 today... that's good, really good that you can start out afresh this month.

Katie- that's a question I've wondered myself, but I figured if I am only seeing the evaps on one kind of test then they probably aren't chemicals. Hang in there... Oh and about the soy I also started doing half doses at morning at night and then Char told me you are supposed to take it all in one dose as it works better, night is best because then the side effects are less. But yeah, it's worth a try.

Went out with DH last night to the ballet, it was nice to just go and spend some time, get some drinks, dessert- just feel like normal people again. We had a good anniversary and later I will post some pics of the sexy lingerie he bought me... hehehe.
Old 04-30-2009, 09:39 AM   #25
kbrooks24
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Rebecca- I was ovulating on day 14-15 for a while and the month we got pregnant w/ my 2nd I DEFINITELY ovulated on day 11, it was really odd!

Angela--YEP DEFINITELY a +!!! Sticky baby vibes for you!

Ok what does soy do to help??? Just curious, I've really never got into TTC that much, I did moreso w/ my 2nd b/c it was taking a while so this is my first month to actively get into it! I broke down on the last 2 mo TTC my 2nd and used OPK's to get preggo. I think I am going to go out tonight and get some!

kbrooks24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2009, 09:42 AM   #26
*~Melissa~*
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Jana- I wouldn't worry yet. Remember Rachael had a late O after clomid with this bean, and said the same thing happened with her Lor too. Praying you O soon!

Jen- Happy late anniversary!!!
Reesie's Ribbons and Blooms -hair accessories for your princess!
*~Melissa~* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2009, 09:50 AM   #27
ANDREA0507
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

SS Kayla...it really stinks! I hope your SO comes around soon

I just texted my DH a big long text message about why I think NOW is a good time lol
Old 04-30-2009, 09:54 AM   #28
ANDREA0507
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Jana, maybe you did O right away like the dr said and you missed the surge on the opk's or something? Do you still have fertile symptoms?
Old 04-30-2009, 10:04 AM   #29
turtledance
Registered Users

My Mood:

Jen, I am glad you had a good time with DH last night! I hope you are feeling better today!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ANDREA0507 View Post
Jana, maybe you did O right away like the dr said and you missed the surge on the opk's or something? Do you still have fertile symptoms?
Yeah, I wondered that too, but I am still having fertile symptoms. Still having EWCM and cervix is still high, soft and open. It usually gets low and hard immediately after O. But then again, who knows what the clomid may be making me do too. I am trying so hard not to obsess, but I am not doing a very good job!

And Melissa, yeah, I keep remembering that Rachael O'd late and so I am just hoping for those kind of good results too! It is just hard to not start feeling like the clomid didn't work. I just don't wanna have to TAB, like I will if I am not preg!

Momma to my crazy little Snuggle Muttin (6-8-07)
and my sweet Cuddle Bug (2-13-10)
turtledance is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2009, 11:27 AM   #30
juliek
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Katie: it sucks being in limbo for sure. With my chemical last month i did come up positive on two different tests then exactly 3 weeks after i o'd AF came. But it's still pretty early, have you tried a different test yet other than the dollar tree tests? I really hope that you get a positive this month and a super sticky bean.

Jen- Gald you had a great night out with DH

Hope that everyone that is waiting to test gets a + this month and there would be tumble weed blow it way across the TTC forum like in the old westerns.