Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 04-30-2009, 07:09 AM   #21
mamazluv
You know you want this.........
seller

My Mood:
Re: Basically Torment me Thursday. B2B mamas.

no chance of mix up on meds. and i know i didnt double them. and its the same ones for quite a while now... so i have no idea. i am going dr at 3

as long as i am feeling decent, i wont be around much. but if i feel like crap i will be back.

i have tons to do.
ttyl

Advertisement

Old 04-30-2009, 07:09 AM   #22
mom2piddle
Registered Users
seller

ok Here it is!! (note: the white lines that you see are the ties that I used to keep the yarn from getting tangled...they are acrylic so the dye does not work on them which is good so I can find them again when I got to wind the yarn)

Last edited by mom2piddle; 04-30-2009 at 10:07 AM.
mom2piddle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2009, 07:11 AM   #23
monicadd
Registered Users

My Mood:

Devoted and Gorgeous DH CJ
monicadd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2009, 07:11 AM   #24
mom2piddle
Registered Users
seller

What do you all think?
Old 04-30-2009, 07:14 AM   #25
monicadd
Registered Users

My Mood:

Thats purdy Jennifer. and no there isnt any place near here, i checked, and i know they most likely wont make it, i was just HOPING i was doing enough.
Old 04-30-2009, 07:15 AM   #26
Bethannp
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Monica, sorry about the bird. I'm sure you get attached to them taking care of them.

Shirley - not to worry you, but if you bp stays low you should really get a through exam. My grandma was always high bp and on meds for it, then suddenly it started getting really low, so much so that she was able to go off her meds. But shortly after that they found out she had colon cancer and was bleeding in her intestine, hence the low bp. I'm sure you have nothing so serious, but when you have something like that happen, it makes you on the look out.

Cheryl - I'm really trying not to freak out about swine flu. Thousands of people die every year of normal flu, so while this is new and maybe a little worse, I tend to believe it's been blown our of proportion a little bit. But I understand wanting to keep the kids in. I do that a lot durring the winter anway to avoid all the ickies that go around.

It has gotten into my head that Levi's immunity is lower now because he is weaned, and that worries me, when it comes to any illness.

But the good news of the whole swine flu thing is some people are dumb enough to think they could get an airborne virus from eating pork, so I got pork chops for 1.99 lb! Bad for pork producers, good for me.

Jennifer - I wanna see

And my biggest news......

WE HAVE A COMPUTER!!!!!!!!
Old 04-30-2009, 07:16 AM   #27
monicadd
Registered Users

My Mood:

Havent tried to feed them again, i will here soon, keke will want some cereal soon and i will try again then.

I wont dwell on it, i just know lolos heart will be broken when she gets home from school. But i told her God decides. So.....

Shirley, make sure you go to the appt. You need to be check out.
Old 04-30-2009, 07:16 AM   #28
Bethannp
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Looks good!
Old 04-30-2009, 07:18 AM   #29
cherylchoo
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Wow, Jennifer, that yarn looks great!

So sorry Monica. If it was the weak one, he was probably not going to make it anyway. The only reason he lasted this long was because you were so careful to stimulate him. Mama bird would not have gone to that much trouble, part of natural selection you know.

Rosie is moderately cranky. When she gets in a cycle of waking up cranky, it's hard to break. We may be on the end of that cycle, I hope.

DH has relented and will let Rosie go to school, if we can get her ready in time. If they announce more confirmed cases in our neighborhood, then I will probably go back and pull her out. The plan is to let her go to her graduation if it still happens, but keep the others home. And probably hole up all weekend. This is a bad weekend to hole up, I'm running low on all my baking staples and had intended to restock. We're also low on the usual eggs, milk, and bread, so I will HAVE to go to the store at some point, with employees and neighbors that have kids that go to the infected schools. Ugh. Stupid stupid.
Old 04-30-2009, 07:19 AM   #30
Bumstoppers
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bethannp View Post
Monica, sorry about the bird. I'm sure you get attached to them taking care of them.

Shirley - not to worry you, but if you bp stays low you should really get a through exam. My grandma was always high bp and on meds for it, then suddenly it started getting really low, so much so that she was able to go off her meds. But shortly after that they found out she had colon cancer and was bleeding in her intestine, hence the low bp. I'm sure you have nothing so serious, but when you have something like that happen, it makes you on the look out.

Cheryl - I'm really trying not to freak out about swine flu. Thousands of people die every year of normal flu, so while this is new and maybe a little worse, I tend to believe it's been blown our of proportion a little bit. But I understand wanting to keep the kids in. I do that a lot durring the winter anway to avoid all the ickies that go around.

It has gotten into my head that Levi's immunity is lower now because he is weaned, and that worries me, when it comes to any illness.

But the good news of the whole swine flu thing is some people are dumb enough to think they could get an airborne virus from eating pork, so I got pork chops for 1.99 lb! Bad for pork producers, good for me.

Jennifer - I wanna see

And my biggest news......

WE HAVE A COMPUTER!!!!!!!!
Yeah so you are back then Sit and chat with us for a while then....of course I have a hundred and five things to do today....including a wrestling match with that other roll of OBV...

does anyone know if fed ex provides packaging when you use them? I dont have a box or bag big enough to put 35 yards into
Bumstoppers is offline   Reply With Quote