Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 04-30-2009, 11:27 PM   #391
RebekahG77
Registered Users
seller

Re: Basically Torment me Thursday. B2B mamas.

Oh and btw, I have your silks all done for our trade Pm me your addy when you get a chance and I'll get them out to you!

Advertisement

RebekahG77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2009, 11:39 PM   #392
RebekahG77
Registered Users
seller

Off to bed with me; I'm tired! Goodnight!
RebekahG77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2009, 02:20 AM   #393
~whitehologram~
Registered Users
Formerly: whitehologram
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by mom2piddle View Post
anyone want some custom dyed yarn?!!! I want to get started dying some more but if I keep dying it and not doing anything with it but lookin' at it ppl are gonna start askin' a lot of questions
Um do you do worsted weight???

Quote:
Originally Posted by RebekahG77 View Post
Thanks, mamas, yeah, it's pretty close to definite. They met him today and he'll probably go to them within week or two. I posted more details in the adoption forum...

I'll be back later to chat, ladies.
Quote:
Originally Posted by RebekahG77 View Post
It was pretty intense, Monica, I'll tell ya... Yesterday was really hard for me; I couldn't stop crying This feels very much like when I miscarried. The REALLY hard part will be seeing him at church on Sunday; dh and I care for the nursery kids together, so we'll have him. Ugh, I hope I don't fall apart.
I'm so sorry

Quote:
Originally Posted by JadensMommy View Post
i really can't stand my husbuand sometimes, he won't just freaking listen to me. he's being such a jerk tonight.
My husband is a **** too most of the time. Like this morning he goes to the bathroom, doesn't close the door and stinks out the entire flat. I nearly threw up in the living room because of the smell. He's so disgusting

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bethannp View Post
I'm feeling inferior. As hard as I try to fight pooling, I just can't make my knitting look as good as some people do

Just had to get that off my chest. I'm going to bed now I think.
There are a few ways to fight pooling, one is to add or take away a couple of stitches.

Another is to do a pattern. It doesn't have to be complex, you could just slip a stitch regularly and then knit it on the the next row.

Or lace, adding a YO and then a K2TOG. It wont change your stitch count but it will help with pooling.

Of course there is always the old favourite of using two balls of yarn and knitting with one ball for one row and then the other for the next row.

I dont like pooling either.