Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 06-19-2009, 12:48 PM   #11
protection
Registered Users

Re: wearing diapers at night

I wet the bed until I was about 5, my sister was out of diapers as soon as she was day trained, but wet the bed at 12. I'm having similar problems, and theres nothing you can do at that young age but wait.

Advertisement

protection is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2009, 12:51 PM   #12
budafam
Registered Users

I don't have much experience but my son is a month away from turning 3. He just got potty trained last week and hasn't had an accident since. We haven't put a diaper on him at night and he hasn't gone till he gets up.
budafam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2009, 12:53 PM   #13
Bellamoon
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

ds will be 7 in 2 months and still wets at night. its frusterating but the dr wont do anything about it til 8
Old 06-19-2009, 01:34 PM   #14
Samandy
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

My DD will be 6 in July and she wets nearly every night. We don't make a big deal or bug her about it. She did tell me a while ago that she wanted to make a chart to put stickers on for each day that she wakes up dry, (not very many)
I'm not sure if that was really about wetting the bed or if it was just wanting to make more charts.
Old 06-19-2009, 01:39 PM   #15
momtojande
Registered Users
Formerly: JonsMommy

My Mood:

I'm actually hoping DD doesn't stay dry at night for awhile, because DS will be mortified! He's really wanting to stray dry but is too attached to having his sippy cup of water in bed, and also sleeps so heavy he doesn't wake up for it. He really, really wants it though. Actually started to pee less at night and even had a few dry nights, and we started a sticker chart with the promise of wearing underwear at night if he finished it...then he started peeing more again before it was filled.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samandy View Post
She did tell me a while ago that she wanted to make a chart to put stickers on for each day that she wakes up dry, (not very many)
I'm not sure if that was really about wetting the bed or if it was just wanting to make more charts.
DS told me that if DD stays dry, she can put a sticker on his chart because he's "sharing" it with her. How generous of him! Letting her move him closer to his reward.
momtojande is offline   Reply With Quote