Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 05-01-2009, 01:11 AM   #1
SimplyHandmadeMama
Ignoring attempts to resolve fSOT issues. Please, do not b/t with!

4/5dpo....?

ok first.... if i got + opk's around 2pm on sunday(26th) as well as noonish on monday... and i didn't take any more after cause they were all gone lol that means i O'd sometime between the two, right? cause from what i've read and undestand i probably hit the surge on it's way up and down... am i right? lol

cause that would make me 4 or 5 dpo right now..... either way.... i bought some hpt's today just to make sure i had them.. and i'm thinking it was a bad idea cause now i just want to poas! i got a 5 pack of the clear blue easy digi's and a 3 pack of the equates... so i think i have enough i didn't get a BFP with my twins till the day of my missed period (and i think that's because they were busy splitting late lol i don't really know!) and i never did even test with my first pregnancy until 2 weeks after my missed period.. and this time... i'm just far to anxious!

convince me to not test.... i have the day off tomorrow so i'll be thinking and obsessing all day long, but i work 2-11pm sat & sunday so that will be easy to not test those days.. then 5-11pm monday (another hard day lol) and 9-6 tues and wednesday, so no testing those days either... i just need to make it through friday and monday... come thursday i'm testing every morning

ok... i need this load of diapers to finish so i can go to bed.... otherswise i'm going to pull my hair out!

Advertisement

Last edited by SimplyHandmadeMama; 05-01-2009 at 01:13 AM.
SimplyHandmadeMama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2009, 10:24 AM   #2
turtledance
Registered Users

My Mood:
Re: 4/5dpo....?

Wait! At least a few days, lol! I am a terrible poas addict, so I am the wrong one to give advice, but it is discouraging to see a negative test, so hold out until the end of next week!

Momma to my crazy little Snuggle Muttin (6-8-07)
and my sweet Cuddle Bug (2-13-10)
turtledance is offline   Reply With Quote