Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 05-01-2009, 05:40 AM   #1
~whitehologram~
Registered Users
Formerly: whitehologram
seller

My Mood:
B2B: Thank goodness its Friday

The weekend is just around the corner

we are basic mamas that are happy with our stashes-be it all flats or prefolds or homemade or whatever. We stay out of the diaper drama and fads (well mostly-we like to be enabled too ) but we go off topic most of the time too-since we don't have diapers to obsess over all the time....

Advertisement

Old 05-01-2009, 05:49 AM   #2
jwjbbrown
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: B2B: Thank goodness its Friday

morning Janine

Hey all just a quick hi. MH is doing great on her big trip...so am I. We have 2 more days then back on the plane for home.

cant wait to have time to catch up.
jwjbbrown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2009, 05:50 AM   #3
~whitehologram~
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

I want to start today with warm squishy hugs for everyone

Old 05-01-2009, 05:52 AM   #4
~whitehologram~
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

I'm glad you're having fun

Looking forward to hearing all about it when you have more time on your hands
Old 05-01-2009, 05:57 AM   #5
cherylchoo
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Morning ladies. Monica, hope you are okay. It is probably stress-induced. I mean, you had the whole baby bird thing, then the ex having a baby thing, on top of the steriod weaning and so forth. I hope you got to avoid the ER.

I'm pretty sure Ian slept through the night. I'm not totally sure, I was so dead to the world I didn't even hear him wake up this morning when DH brought him to me to nurse. My body must be really exhausted. I never sleep through anything kid-related.

It's going to be a lazy day today. I'm sure the girls are tired from yesterday's recital thing. I hope the weather cooperates so they can play in the sandbox and help me transplant the squash.

Ian is trying to help me type, so I am going...
Old 05-01-2009, 06:10 AM   #6
negrapy
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

morning all - I'm in a great mood because my kids slept in until 7 am! plus i got a few small items sold yesterday - sorted out my stash from 0-24 months

wota:
and dont have anything apart from some light straightening and cleaning that has to be done today - i think dh is coming home from work tonight - as well as some finishing sewing and finish with the organizing of the totes i drug out, plus mailing packages and laundry - on the second load now, first in the dryer and 2 more to throw in the wash

I'm hoping the day stays a bit overcast here today and we get out to play again quite a bit- maybe we'll hit up the park and i can go by Hancock and get the thread i need to finish up two things started yesterday durning nap

Faith so baby names thanks for the offer
here is what we are sort of mulling around -last name starts with R, two syllables, stress on second syllable - both of the first boys have uncommon but not unusual names, 4 letters, 1 syllable, 2 syllable middle names if that makes any difference - and biblical first names
unless they say middle we are considering them for both places

Sammuel
Joel
Adan (pronounced short a, then dan - equal stress)
Antony (middle possibility - family)
Joseph (middle possibility - family)
Mateo (middle possibility)

Um i'm drawing a blank now but i think we actually still have a few more on the list

I dont know if you all remembered but i feel like we misnamed our second - he started to calling himself Judah (which is what i was saying should have been his name - like the Lion of Judah and the whole time i was pregnant with him I was trying to find a lion name that wasnt Aslan or Leo/Leon ) he gets mad at his dad if he tried to call him by his "real" name - how funny is that

Last edited by negrapy; 05-01-2009 at 06:39 AM.
negrapy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2009, 06:44 AM   #7
~whitehologram~
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Um does anyone one know the code to call to canada?
Old 05-01-2009, 06:46 AM   #8
cherylchoo
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Hmmm...I always get the international codes confused.

And so it starts. Ian has already taken off his longies and his nighttime pocket. The girls were two before they started that nonesense. I mean, they figured out velcro on the diapers before that, but they didn't figure out clothes for a while. So now he's in a tightly pinned hemp PF. Let's see if he can get THAT off!
Old 05-01-2009, 06:54 AM   #9
Bethannp
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Morning. Thanks for the pooling advice Janine. I've tried most of those things. I'm reluctalnt to add or subract many stictches for most of my work those since they're customs and need to be a certain size. I have more trouble w/ my yarn than w/ "professional" yarn from TIG or some place like that, so I think my dying technique might have something to do w/ it.

Becky - you're shorties aren't pooling badly, same as the longies I did for you, no biggie. I just am never really happy w/ how my work turns out. I want perfection.

Monica - I hope your swelling is better. I break out in hives from stress sometimes, so I'm sure your day is what caused it, you had a lot happening yesterday. It's no fun though, I'll have a panic attack and it will be over, but I'll still be itching for hours.

Negrapy - what's you're first name, if you dont mind sharing? I call everyone else by name on here, but I don't know yours. I really love the name Mateo by the way

I've got to clean the house today, and finish Becky's shorties, or close to it anyway.

Does knitting cause carpal tunnel syndrome? My wrist was hurting me yesterday. I wonder if I do something wrong ergonomically w/ the way I knit, or if maybe a brace would help me.
Old 05-01-2009, 06:55 AM   #10
Bethannp
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Oh gosh Cheryl! Levi can't get his pants of yet, unless they're really loose and easy to pully down.