Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 05-01-2009, 07:14 AM   #21
negrapy
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: B2B: Thank goodness its Friday

Quote:
Originally Posted by cherylchoo View Post
I love Mateo. Always have. But that would look weird on our kids, given our ethnic background. Like naming the girls Shenequa or something, LOL. I like Adan too. Adan Mateo actually sounds nice, and I don't think the initials combined with any last name would spell anything bad.
Well it works technicially without any problems for us being both Spanish names - though people in the US tend to guess dh as Arab or Meiterrian instead of Latin but he is from the deep deep deep south

It would be our first set of Spanish names - our first is Paul Isaac (i'll probably erase this later lol) and Luca Gael (pronounced Gaiel - the Spanish way NOT english) - so Adan goes nicely with the theme I'm just not sure about getting people to say it correctly as well as I'm not as fond of the meaning as I am say with Joel - which is another fav of mine - but I hate it pronounced in Spanish .......

I have a girls name - did i mention that

Advertisement

Old 05-01-2009, 07:16 AM   #22
negrapy
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by whitehologram View Post
Delta BC Canada

so where is that?
west coast - it's 6 am out there
Old 05-01-2009, 07:18 AM   #23
~whitehologram~
Registered Users
Formerly: whitehologram
seller

My Mood:

Ah, that would be why the answer machine is picking up. Thank you
Old 05-01-2009, 07:19 AM   #24
~whitehologram~
Registered Users
Formerly: whitehologram
seller

My Mood:

whats your girls name?
Old 05-01-2009, 07:21 AM   #25
Bethannp
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Hmmm, hopefully there's no diaper removal in bed

Levi will be wearing just his BG snap and a tshirt to bed in the summer. Hopefully he doesnt figure out he can take it off.... I guess I could buy him some sleep shorts if he does.

Dh tells everyone we're naming the baby Fondled as a combo if both his grandpa's names, Fon and Donald.
Old 05-01-2009, 07:25 AM   #26
TJR2119
Registered Users

My Mood:

Morning mamas!!!

TGIF for sure!!!!!!!! Only bad thing is DH works all weekend so we can't hang out but I'm so grateful he has a job!

WOTA:
Work
Look for junior loft beds for Jayden

WOTB:
LL capris, white snappi, periwinkle thirsties

Mel, I am for you and your family today. I know nothing I can say will make you feel better but I just want you to know I am praying for you and your family and an extra special prayer blessing your precious baby girl.
TJR2119 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2009, 07:26 AM   #27
negrapy
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by whitehologram View Post
whats your girls name?
Bella Jubilee

btw - my dh and i are now arguing on google talk about the state of the union - not like how its going but more like what type of union it is - he just does not get the democractic republic part and then does on about how its this democracy but blah blah blaaaah - BUT ITS NOT ONE - psa for anyone who slept through US govt or was not in the country for that class
Old 05-01-2009, 07:27 AM   #28
Bumstoppers
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bethannp View Post
Morning. Thanks for the pooling advice Janine. I've tried most of those things. I'm reluctalnt to add or subract many stictches for most of my work those since they're customs and need to be a certain size. I have more trouble w/ my yarn than w/ "professional" yarn from TIG or some place like that, so I think my dying technique might have something to do w/ it.

Becky - you're shorties aren't pooling badly, same as the longies I did for you, no biggie. I just am never really happy w/ how my work turns out. I want perfection.

Monica - I hope your swelling is better. I break out in hives from stress sometimes, so I'm sure your day is what caused it, you had a lot happening yesterday. It's no fun though, I'll have a panic attack and it will be over, but I'll still be itching for hours.

Negrapy - what's you're first name, if you dont mind sharing? I call everyone else by name on here, but I don't know yours. I really love the name Mateo by the way

I've got to clean the house today, and finish Becky's shorties, or close to it anyway.

Does knitting cause carpal tunnel syndrome? My wrist was hurting me yesterday. I wonder if I do something wrong ergonomically w/ the way I knit, or if maybe a brace would help me.
Well I love those longies that you did.....and I think that your work is perfection so no worries from me

Quote:
Originally Posted by negrapy View Post
Tricia

eta: i just put Faith in front the name thing b/c last night i asked if anyone wanted to mull over names with me and she said yes
This is the third time we've considered Mateo and the third time for Sammuel and Joel as well
Quote:
Originally Posted by negrapy View Post
Well it works technicially without any problems for us being both Spanish names - though people in the US tend to guess dh as Arab or Meiterrian instead of Latin but he is from the deep deep deep south

It would be our first set of Spanish names - our first is Paul Isaac (i'll probably erase this later lol) and Luca Gael (pronounced Gaiel - the Spanish way NOT english) - so Adan goes nicely with the theme I'm just not sure about getting people to say it correctly as well as I'm not as fond of the meaning as I am say with Joel - which is another fav of mine - but I hate it pronounced in Spanish .......

I have a girls name - did i mention that
and I was just gonna ask you what you were gonna do if the baby had indoor plumbing

I'm really gonna limit my online time today. Its May 1st-the start of a new stash game plus now I'm on the countdown until kids get out of school...I have 32 more days left to get almost my whole customs list right now down and a bunch of other stuff....so something has to give. And I think that sleep is an important part...so online time it is....

I will be stopping in from time to time....I need to take stash pictures and decide if I need all the shorties that I have right now. I saved shorties from last year just because I love em but face it they look like daisy dukes
Bumstoppers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2009, 07:29 AM   #29
negrapy
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bethannp View Post
Dh tells everyone we're naming the baby Fondled as a combo if both his grandpa's names, Fon and Donald.
thats great! I tell people this is baby brother - because the boys like Berenstein Bears so much they wanted a brother bear and i said no so they are stuck with baby brother - fondled is much better
Old 05-01-2009, 07:32 AM   #30
negrapy
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by beck2boys1girl View Post
and I was just gonna ask you what you were gonna do if the baby had indoor plumbing

I'm really gonna limit my online time today. Its May 1st-the start of a new stash game plus now I'm on the countdown until kids get out of school...I have 32 more days left to get almost my whole customs list right now down and a bunch of other stuff....so something has to give. And I think that sleep is an important part...so online time it is....

I will be stopping in from time to time....I need to take stash pictures and decide if I need all the shorties that I have right now. I saved shorties from last year just because I love em but face it they look like daisy dukes
GL with all the projects! We always have had a girls name picked as well - the ultrasound with number one the marked at 14-15 weeks so we deffinately picked both - figured out a girls name first, and the second our ultrasound wasnt until 28weeks and we already had a girls name settle on then too
they said boy at 15 weeks and i doubt we'll have another ultrasound so we are planning boy but i wont be sad if i have to use Bella instead lol