Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 05-01-2009, 11:30 AM   #21
babylove921
Registered Users
Formerly: mrsdrums1

My Mood:
Re: Addicted To The Stick- Friday May 1

Well the last time I tested I used a CVS blue dye test and it was positive, then the following day I used a target blue dye test and it was negative, that was monday I think, or Tuesday, check my chart. So my DH says we'll wait till Sunday then get a good test. No signs of starting at all, and I always have major cramps leading up to AF and the first day.. nothing so far.. I'm trying not to get excited. Anyone esle have higher temps during the day when prego?

Advertisement

Old 05-01-2009, 11:30 AM   #22
jeebee
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Aimee- congrats on the high reading! This better be your month!!

Andrea- I'm sure your dh will come on board, you still have a few more days, and I tend to find men are easily convinced... they're easy to outsmart, hehe. Esp when it comes to S-E-X!
Hammyswife: Good luck for this month!

Jenna- good luck, I hope you O soon, are you on CD8 with me today? I think tonight we're gonna start doing the BD, I am not really looking forward to it this month because I have been O'ing so late, but then again maybe the soy will make me O earlier so I have to do it everyday just to make sure! It's so annoying!!

Jana- Yay for O!!

Megan- Did you test again? HOW EXCITING! C'mon TEST TEST!! I want to see a line on a stick, even if it isn't mine!

AFM: Well at exactly 1:45 am this morning our toilet cistern cracked and dispensed 3 gallons of water all over our floor. Luckily I woke up when it started gushing otherwise it would have kept trying to fill and dumped more and more water and would have flooded our house! DH didn't even wake up when it happened, luckily he is strong enough to turn off the water to the toilet... anyway plumber should be here any minute, hopefully they replace it quickly, i am getting tired of pouring buckets down! I am feeling so exhausted today, just want to go back to bed but I have a ton of work to do and I need to send an update to my boss this afternoon... eek! I have a love-hate relationship with work. I need to do it to keep me sane, but it's either a flood or a drought, sometimes i have nothing for weeks, then they ask me to do something and it's crazy busy. It's pretty much impossible to do anything while DD is awake.

To AF: I hate you, go away and never come back!
Old 05-01-2009, 11:32 AM   #23
jeebee
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Megan- I really think you're pregnant, looking at your chart!
Old 05-01-2009, 11:32 AM   #24
peaches330
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Megan- PEE PEE PEE PEE PEE!!!!! lol. I'm such a bad influence

Andrea: Hopefully I will have something worthwhile to show you guys and I think it's so funny how many Megan's there are over here right now. Reminds me of high school. I once had a class with 5 other Megans in it and it was so confusing. lol.
Old 05-01-2009, 11:35 AM   #25
zomojen
Registered Users

My Mood:

Jen: BDing annoying?! Seriously? I'm loving it (so is DH!). We've decided that once we do get a BFP we're atleast gonna make sure we are still DTD every other night at the min. Its good for our relationship. Oh and YES...I'm on CD8 with you. Weird thing is, I'm entering ovulation. Everyday my cervix has pulled up higher and higher. I give it 2-3 days and it will disappear, lol.
Old 05-01-2009, 11:36 AM   #26
peaches330
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Jen- Oh gosh sorry about your toilet. Glad you caught it before it flooded your house though, that would be NOT good.
Old 05-01-2009, 11:40 AM   #27
jeebee
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by zomojen View Post
Jen: BDing annoying?! Seriously? I'm loving it (so is DH!). We've decided that once we do get a BFP we're atleast gonna make sure we are still DTD every other night at the min. Its good for our relationship. Oh and YES...I'm on CD8 with you. Weird thing is, I'm entering ovulation. Everyday my cervix has pulled up higher and higher. I give it 2-3 days and it will disappear, lol.
Yes. After 7 months, I am really tired of having sex for 10 nights straight every month, just to get a bfn. Don't get my wrong, the first 3 nights are great, but after that... well put it this way, I am working on my computer til around 11pm at night, after DD goes to bed, then it's shower, sex, read a book while elevating my hips and bed. It's getting a bit monotonous. I think overall we're just exhausted and sick of focusing on it. We just like to do it when we are in the mood, not feel like we have to because I could be fertile. I'm not sure how many months you have been trying for...

Last edited by jeebee; 05-01-2009 at 11:43 AM.
jeebee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2009, 11:43 AM   #28
jeebee
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by peaches330 View Post
Jen- Oh gosh sorry about your toilet. Glad you caught it before it flooded your house though, that would be NOT good.
Lol! thanks, it's ok. It's just a rental, so not such a big deal for us!
Old 05-01-2009, 11:47 AM   #29
Ellowyn
Registered Users

My Mood:

Hello everyone!

Get busy all you Oers!

Jen ~ Yikes on the toilet! Stuff like that is such a pain to deal with!

Zomojen ~ You go girl! I don't think I've had the drive to bd like that since we were first married.

Megan/mrsdrums ~ I think you're preggo too!

Megan/peaches ~ Good luck testing!

AFM ~ 10 DPO and still no af! That's a first for me since having DD. Either I'm preggo or the b6 is working to extend my LP! I had a shadow of a line on an IC this afternoon, but the FRER I took this morning was neg. The shadow is still on the IC after drying...actually it's more noticeable now. An evap maybe, I know you guys have mentioned IC were bad for evaps. I will do another FRER tomorrow morning if AF stays away.
Old 05-01-2009, 11:57 AM   #30
zomojen
Registered Users

My Mood:

Jen: Actually we're on our 2nd month. Which is the longest we've EVER had to try for. So we've been BDing nightly, (except for 2 days of my period when it was heavier than DH would like) and it really has helped us. I think thats why we both want to keep this up. It seems like even when we don't want to (we go to bed anywhere between 11pm and 1am and get up at 7) b/c we're tired we're glad we did afterwards. Oh... and I understand book reading! LOL I never read, and I just finished Mommywood by Tori Spelling.

Laine: LOL, thanks. Dh and I have always looked forward to TTC all of our children.