Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 05-01-2009, 06:06 PM   #81
kbrooks24
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: Addicted To The Stick- Friday May 1

Ok explain this to dummy me, I took a OPK today and I am cd9. When I got pregnant w/ my 2nd I am PRETTY SURE I ovulated on day 12. My last cycle and the one before it were exactly 28 days, which is not like me..usually I have very irregular cycles from 26-31 days.
ANYHOW, I took the OPK today and it was a light line. Do you ALWAYS get a light line unless you are about ovulate or does that mean I will prob get a darker line tomorrow, and an even darker line the next day?

Advertisement

kbrooks24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2009, 06:12 PM   #82
Aimers1
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by kbrooks24 View Post
Ok explain this to dummy me, I took a OPK today and I am cd9. When I got pregnant w/ my 2nd I am PRETTY SURE I ovulated on day 12. My last cycle and the one before it were exactly 28 days, which is not like me..usually I have very irregular cycles from 26-31 days.
ANYHOW, I took the OPK today and it was a light line. Do you ALWAYS get a light line unless you are about ovulate or does that mean I will prob get a darker line tomorrow, and an even darker line the next day?
When I was doing regular opks I had a light line for a couple of days before I would get a +.

Visit the SmidgeKnits Etsy shop for your woolies
Aimers1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2009, 06:20 PM   #83
jeebee
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Yes, there is always LH in your urine, so you will always get a light line... when you get a positive OPK though it should be darker than the test line.
Old 05-01-2009, 06:35 PM   #84
BootyGold
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

evening ladies!

I'm PTing DS today, so just dropping in while on a quick break. DH's got him in the tub

Boo Hiss Andrea Hope to see you back on the TTC board VERY soon

Congrats Erica!!!

Hope those high temps mean a cooking bean Julie

So sorry Monica..I hate when my cycle is confusing. I vote for regular bding..the only way to be sure

mrsdrums~ Well, I think you've had all the enabling you can stand for one day, but for the love of all things bfp...well, you know. TEST! Dollar store tests are just that... A DOLLAR!!!

Back to PTing...going well so far. He has successfully peed 4 times and pooped once on the potty. I'm hoping to have him fully trained by Monday morning so I can send him back to daycare!! Wish me luck!!!
Old 05-01-2009, 06:54 PM   #85
Ellowyn
Registered Users

My Mood:

Good luck Amy! Oh, why does he have to be potty trained to go back to daycare?
Old 05-01-2009, 08:08 PM   #86
hammyswifey
Registered Users

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by ANDREA0507 View Post
What is this "stress less" stuff you are talking about, Kassi? and where can I get some LOL

I dunno about the heat lol Jenna but I hope you catch the egg! good luck!
Wow. I need to check in more huh? LOL. Most of the time I come back throughout the day and today I was just out in left field lolly gagging. LOL.
Stressless is my "chill pill" or my happy pill or my make my day not so horrible pill. I haven't placed an order in forever. I used to be on an auto-ship plan but I was always forgetting to take my vitamins so now I Have like 6 months worth built up. LOL.
It's through a company called Total Image International. When I remember I take Plus & Total or their Daily Multivitamin with my 3-5 stress less.
Stress Less Website
My mom takes Total & Plus everyday (stress less too) but it's done wonders in her losing weight and also helping with her sugar levels (she's "pre-diabetic") My Pastor takes Total & Plus and has been able to come off his blood pressure meds... I take the multivitamin instead of a prenatal. It's all natural, no chemicals, no crazy stuff. If you were to take an average everyday prenatal and a multivitamin from this company and bake them in the oven, the prenatal would basically turn into a tar like chemical mess and the multivitamin would brown like a cookie! I know that all sounds like I'm trying to get you to buy from me, but you can buy from whoever you want. LOL. And I just LOVE what these vitamins have done for me and for the people I love. Matt can tell when I haven't taken stress less, in fact he'll say so (and I get all grumpy because "I don't NEED stress less":: insert sarcasm:. It makes a big difference for me.
Old 05-01-2009, 08:14 PM   #87
BootyGold
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ellowyn View Post
Good luck Amy! Oh, why does he have to be potty trained to go back to daycare?
He doesn't *have* to be fully trained, but I'm concerned that if he's not really close if not done, then they'll feel tempted to put him back in dipes. We made a ceremony of throwing away all of his pull ups and packing away all his CD's this morning

I so hope that IC is a bfp for you Laine! Can't wait to see what tomorrow brings!!!!
Old 05-01-2009, 08:39 PM   #88
ANDREA0507
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

alright, I dont really want to be taken of the list just yet...I was just upset by his kinda grumpy text message! LOL

I'm not giving up convincing him just yet, I still have another week before I O...he wants a baby girl as bad as me and hates that I'm so sad about it and really hates that I'm scared my body is ruined now (miscarriage, d&c, 2 months of not concieving after that) and said that I should just be happy with what I have...and trust me I AM! I am absolutely madly in love with my little boys, they are awesome and my whole world....but I feel like I'm missing something kinda, just not completely complete.

Thanks for the info on the stress less, Kassi! I'm gunna look at the website!

How old is your ds, Amy? I potty trained my ds this week too! He'll be two next Saturday! he's doing awesome, but if I'm not paying good enough attention to him (like chatting on here ) or is in blue jeans he can get down he has an accident. I hope it works out with the daycare! I could imagine that would make it a lot harder since they prolly would just put a diaper on it! grr haha
Old 05-01-2009, 11:19 PM   #89
juliek
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

I really hope that you get that girl Andrea.

I started PT my LO this week too, he is only 1 (on monday actually) but he is doing Awsome. I try and take him ever two hours and yesterday he went 5 times- every time i brough him there! and 3 times today. I'm not pushing him or rushing he seems to really get a kick outta it We'll see how it goes.

Can't wait for some test this weekend.
Old 05-01-2009, 11:23 PM   #90
RedSoxLover
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Ack, I'm 89 posts behind today alone. It's been a super busy week & Aryus had her dance recital last night & tonight. I shouldn't be so busy after next week. I'll try to catch up tomorrow, I need to sleep, but I wanted to pop in and let you all know I'm thinking of you