Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 05-01-2009, 01:56 PM   #11
dkg354boy2
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: I have lost my mind

Well ladies,
I bought another equate and it can out BFN I really think the one i took yesterday was an evap. The - line was not nearly as pink as this new one. I was however getting kinda excited because the line that goes up and down to give you a BFP was pink and still is. OH well. Maybe next cycle. Just not looking forward to taking the provera again. I am just really confused with all of this stuff. My temps are all over the place which makes me think maybe i never Oed and FF was wrong. GL mamas!

Advertisement

Christine,Proud LDS wife to the love of my life David and Mama to six wonderful children, Darien(16) kayla(14) Princess Paige(8) Braeden(6) Abigail(3) Baby Caitlynn(21 months) three little beans in heaven, never forgotten

dkg354boy2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2009, 01:58 PM   #12
jeebee
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Do you have a link to your chart in FF?
Old 05-01-2009, 02:01 PM   #13
dkg354boy2
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/2458f4

I would love for you to look at it and give me some insight into what is going on with my body.
Christine,Proud LDS wife to the love of my life David and Mama to six wonderful children, Darien(16) kayla(14) Princess Paige(8) Braeden(6) Abigail(3) Baby Caitlynn(21 months) three little beans in heaven, never forgotten

Old 05-01-2009, 02:10 PM   #14
jeebee
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Hmmm It's hard to say if you o'd or not, since it's weird that your temps only went up for a few days then down again... although I know for some people temping just doesn't work. SS that you have to take the provera, must be awful having all those hormones floating around. Can you get some bloodwork done with your doc to see what is going on?
Old 05-01-2009, 03:44 PM   #15
dkg354boy2
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Well I have PCOS. We are trying to find the amount of clomid that will work for me. We just havent found it yet i guess. I have taken clomid for six rounds a few yrs ago and nothing I was just hopeful that this time would be different.