Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 05-02-2009, 06:51 AM   #11
kidpsych2be
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: Addicted To The Stick- Saturday May 2

Morning! We're off to enjoy the beautiful weather while it lasts.

Hope to see some BFPs...Megan you're killing me. I want to throttle you, do you live in Virginia Beach??? I have tests!

AFM - who knows. 10 straight negative OPKs - never got any darker, missed 3 days in there though. Last night cervix was high-ish, wee bit open (seems maybe post-baby it just kinda stays open lol) and more importantly my CF seems to be thinning. Had some stringies yesterday afternoon that streeeetched quite a ways. But last night it was just thin. Hoping to see some EWCM today. AF is (would normally be) due Monday. So I guess we'll see?

Advertisement

Old 05-02-2009, 06:55 AM   #12
babylove921
Registered Users
Formerly: mrsdrums1

My Mood:

lol I live in Dover...Fl
Old 05-02-2009, 08:22 AM   #13
juliek
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

good luck Megan can't wait till tomorrow to see a test!

Jenna looks like we'll be seeing a test from you too- i love looking at test more so when they are Positive (obviously).

Tracey- Come on Positive. When do you think you are going to test?

Rebecca- I really hope you get something on your OPK soon- it's so exciting when a line shows up

Sherrity- how are you feeling? Feel like you are pregnant? Have you tested for that oppsie.

ME: Another huge spike in my temps, a felt a bit crampy yesterday (which scared me alittle) but nothing now- phewef!, but nothing else really just waiting to test i guess. Oh i did another opk and it came up super faint almost nothing there. Which i guess means i did o the other just hoping that i caught it and i wasn't too late with my fluke test.

QOTD: I love spring i love getting out in my garden and watching all the veggies and flowers grow!

Last edited by juliek; 05-02-2009 at 08:29 AM.
juliek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2009, 09:10 AM   #14
hammyswifey
Registered Users

My Mood:

Last day for Soy for me And starting Monday or Tuesday I'm testing OPKs. I have never taken an OPK test... Is there anything I need to know? I know that sounds silly, but I'm so nervous that I have no idea what I'm doing! LOL.

QOTD: Summer. I am a summer aholic. I LOVE when I open the door to my car and sit down and the heat takes your breathe away for a few seconds! That roasting feeling is just awesome. Laying on the beach for HOURS, drinking daiquris (virgin or non), the smell of coconuts, ocean and sun tan lotion and the slight sting of a sunburn after too long at the beach. Life does not get much better than that.
Old 05-02-2009, 09:55 AM   #15
viersmommy
Registered Users
seller

Just checking in on you ladies while on vacation. Megan, I can't wait for you to test!

AFM AF is due either Sunday or Tuesday. Good thing we aren't at home or I'd have tested already! (I never get a BFP until after AF is late)

AOTD: I love spring/summer when the rains have slowed down, but it isn't stiffling hot yet! (unfortunately it's only 54 degrees here today, and has rained almost every day we've been here...still having a good time though!)

fighting breast cancer since 8/2010- recently found out it has metastasized to lungs, spine, ribs, femurs, hips, liver and brain
viersmommy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2009, 10:01 AM   #16
lissabrat
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

im soo keeping my fingers crossed for megan and those who are going to test very soon
Old 05-02-2009, 10:13 AM   #17
CaliRoll
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Just a quick check in, going to be a crazy busy day... I'm 12 DPO, had a BFN on the $Tree test yesterday. Didn't have a chance to catch FMU today. Almost threw up on Thursday for no obvious reason. Sore bbs but no other signs of AF or pg. Not sure when to expect AF since it's my first post-Mirena-removal cycle. With DS, the IC tests did no good, got my BFP on a FRER when AF was 3 days late. So who knows.
CaliRoll is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2009, 10:22 AM   #18
Ellowyn
Registered Users

My Mood:

Hello everyone!

Megan~ You are so pregnant...just gotta be! I'm going to be looking for your pos test!

Jenna~ I still hope you O soon. I"m sorry...I know how frustrating this must be for you.

Kassi ~ Hope the soy works for you!

AFM ~ temps are up this morning and no AF. See my thread about my FRER. I think this might be it.
Old 05-02-2009, 10:32 AM   #19
Aimers1
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Morning ladies!

Another peak on the monitor today, so of course, more BDing! Will probably dtd again tomorrow pm and then wait and see! GL to everyone testing in the next couple of days...I need to see some BFPs!

Visit the SmidgeKnits Etsy shop for your woolies
Aimers1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2009, 10:37 AM   #20
yesterdayicried
Registered Users
k**ro**ns26
seller
seller

12dpo today. FRER bfn yesterday. Equate has something like a line? Do they get evaps? I'm possibly going to post it later during nap. It's been a terrible day. I still have a little hope because my friend Lorelei got bfns on 11 and 12dpo and a BFP at 15dpo. Here is to hoping. This time is my favorite time of year, btw!