Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 05-02-2009, 10:51 AM   #21
Mommy2Cadence
Registered Users
seller
seller

Re: Addicted To The Stick- Saturday May 2

Laine- How long is you LP usually? I really think you have a BFP!

AFM- I took an OPK about 10 and it is almost positive! The line is as dark as the control, but for me the line usually goes darker than the control. Sooo I will take another tonight but I'm pretty sure it'll be positive tomorrow. Which will mean I will O cd16 a day earlier than last month. Now to figure out to have a longer lp than 11days.

Advertisement

Old 05-02-2009, 10:54 AM   #22
jeebee
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Rebecca- try the progesterone cream, it increased my LP by 3 days last month (although i did still have spotting from 7dpo when i got my period the month before).
Old 05-02-2009, 11:01 AM   #23
kidpsych2be
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Shocker: another negative OPK.
Old 05-02-2009, 11:05 AM   #24
jeebee
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Katie, Laine, Megan, Jennybeth... I am holding thumbs for you guys esp.... C'MON!!!

AFM: Just glad that I am done with the soy now, and hope it does something for me. I did have a little bit of more fertile seeming mucus yesterday but I remember from last month my CM was patchy all over the place during my cycle so for me I don't think it's a trustworthy sign. Think I might go get some robitussin today. Just hoping the soy works, I am getting desperate!

AOTD: Hmm, I don't really know, I do love winter in a snowy place, it's so beautiful, but where I am from winter is still about 6OF and I love that too, because it's sunny during the day but not hot, so just perfectly comfortable! I love the Christmas holiday season (but only in the US cos in Aus it's too hot!). I think maybe Halloween/Thanksgiving, around there in the fall is my favorite! These days I do miss being hot though, in SF it is never warm enough to outside in shorts and a bikini top and go swimming.
Old 05-02-2009, 11:25 AM   #25
Ellowyn
Registered Users

My Mood:

Rebecca ~ I've been having a 9-10 day LP. Mostly 9 day. Before I had YDD, I was having 10-14 day LP. So I guess my cycle could just be straightening out with the help of b6 and less nursing.

Jen~ I took Evening primrose oil up until I Oed this past month and it seemed to help a lot with the CM. Probably TMI, but we didn't even need any extra lubrication when we BDed.

Jenna~ Were you Oing before this month? I think I remember you saying you were on BC pills and nursing? If you so, your body is probably just getting regulated again.

AOTD~ SPRING! I am in love with flowers and plants during the spring. It's so beautiful to me when the trees get their leaves back and tons of flowers bloom. The warm yet not stifling air feels so good.
Old 05-02-2009, 11:32 AM   #26
L&A'smommy
Registered Users
Formerly: laylaeomommy
seller

Good luck to all of the testers!!

QOTD: I love summer. I love the sun. I hate the heat, but I love the sun. Summer nights out by the lake, or summer days at the pool, or summer hikes or summer............ just everything summer.

Sooooo, Dh just called me. He is flying home JUST before I ovulate next saturday. I am beyond excited. I didn't think that he would make it home in time but he will be here two days before my expected ovulation. I really really hope it all works out this month!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I miss him when he is gone and I really really can't wait for those BD days.
Old 05-02-2009, 11:44 AM   #27
babylove921
Registered Users
Formerly: mrsdrums1

My Mood:

still haven't tested.. I know you guys are dying to see my tests, but I honestly wanna try to wait a few more days. I wanna see if AF shows up.. I could handle that better than another negative test, but DH did say he thinks I'm preheating..lol
Old 05-02-2009, 11:47 AM   #28
jeebee
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ellowyn View Post
Jen~ I took Evening primrose oil up until I Oed this past month and it seemed to help a lot with the CM. Probably TMI, but we didn't even need any extra lubrication when we BDed.
Hey Laine- yeah I've been taking EPO for months now... actually i think my CM is fine, I definitely get a lot of it when I am o'ing, but before I O i get plenty as well for a week before, which I think is weird. For me it's just not a reliable sign as I have thought I am fertile before when I am not. I am just thinking of trying to do ANYTHING I can to help the little spermies along, since I am sick of not being pregnant. Robitussin can't hurt, can it? And yeah, we have never had to use lube either, except in the first few months pp when it was a bit ouchie. NOTHING is TMI here...
Old 05-02-2009, 12:03 PM   #29
peaches330
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Megan- You're killin me here. I just had to come on here and I was hoping that you caved to the peer pressure and peed on the stupid stick already

AFM: Still feeling crampy today and hoping that is a GOOD thing! My bbs hurt a little last night as I was laying in bed but they feel fine today. POAS with a IC this morning and nothing (except an evap that showed up after like 15 minutes but I'm not going to be crazy because I know in my head it's an evap). I'm not really trippin off it though because I just started feeling crampy yesterday so even if I was pregnant and started implanting yesterday or today it would still take a couple days for the HCG to be ebough to show up on a test. I work in the city tomorrow so I may just sneak into walmart and get some equates without my DH knowing though I hate ICs but they're so cheap I can't justify not buying them every month. lol.

AOTD: Fall is definitely my fave season. It just changes your whole mood. It gets so pretty and trees change colors. Here it is still warm up until halloween but the air is so much more....crisp (is that the right word?) Just makes me feel all warm and homey. Plus Halloween is my FAVORITE holiday so when fall hits I get to get excited about decorating.
Old 05-02-2009, 12:04 PM   #30
McMamma38
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

GL to those testing now or soon! Wink wink~Megan.
No kidding~I soo understand where you are coming from.

Some how getting AF is easier for me than seeing BFN's~those sting.

That said I really think you are indeed pg.Laine--this has got to be your month too.

Happy bd--to all in the fertile phase!

To those of us in the 2ww~Hopeful there's a new batch of fresh bfp's coming.FX.

QOTD~Fall is my fav season!

I'm feeling sooo much better today--last night was bad,just wanted to scratch my whoo ha off.
The monistat 1 day ovule is working it's healing magic! THANK GOD!

Lazy day here,got to sleep in.
Hope everyone is enjoying their Saterday.

QOTD~Fall is my fav season.

Last edited by McMamma38; 05-02-2009 at 12:06 PM.
McMamma38 is offline   Reply With Quote