Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 05-03-2009, 09:09 AM   #11
juliek
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: Addicted To The Stick- Sunday May 3

that's a great test Angela- can't mistake that one!!! YAY for more January babies

I'm excited too for more positive tests. Katie, I hope that you get one that you don't have to second guess! But it's probably a positive- i have a good feeling- why don't you post a pic?

Me: Temps are still high- felt a bit sick this AM probably just in my head.

QOTD: We like to bake, read, clean, go to the pool/library and nap. But i do live in one of the most rainy parts of Canada so i'd love to get some ideas...i'll be checking in for sure!

Advertisement

Last edited by juliek; 05-03-2009 at 09:11 AM.
juliek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2009, 09:22 AM   #12
crunchymamaNY
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

LOL! I know, DH actually thinks that 30 is "old". He's older than me! LOL! My friend was 42 when she got preggo. Her dr said she'd never conceive again because of her frequent m/c in the past, and so when AF didn't show for 3 months, she assumed it was menapause! She went to a dr to confirm it, and lo and behold, she was 13 weeks along! She was so excited!

Congrats on that awesome BFP! I am so excited that you shared a pic! Thanks!
Old 05-03-2009, 09:32 AM   #13
lissabrat
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

congrats!!!
oh tell your hubby.. 30 not old LOL im 36and pg with last baby..
Old 05-03-2009, 09:35 AM   #14
zomojen
Registered Users

My Mood:

Angela: Congrats! Thats how dark my 2 BFPs were (the ones with my girls). But thats (like your position now) because they were taken when AF was due. Thats why we're holding out this time to test!

AFM: CD10 and I've had a high open cervix for sometime now, but....ewcm showed up this morning!!! So I guess I'm "in" ovulation. So when this officially goes away, is that when I count it 1dpo? Because I'm expecting to atleast see the ewcm for a few days.

AOTD: On rainy days I do one of a few things: Clean, nap, sew, or watch movies snuggled under blankets with my girls!

Last edited by zomojen; 05-03-2009 at 09:55 AM. Reason: forgot AOTD
zomojen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2009, 09:41 AM   #15
yesterdayicried
Registered Users
k**ro**ns26
seller
seller

It's super, I mean SUPER light. I'll post a photo but I can hardly see it in the photos. SO even sees it IRL, though. Lorelei is giving me an Equate tonight to use for tomorrow's FMU... I don't even want to take it... I just don't want the disappointment.

Quote:
Originally Posted by McMamma38 View Post
Ahh!! These are awesome hpts.If you are seeing any pink to that vertical line that forms a + on that Equate--it's a bfp! No matter how light.
These are insanely sensitive--I've never had an evap ever.

I have on dt and earlypregnancytest.com hpts though.

Post a pic!
The only bummer w/ Equates is,that as it dries and sets (like you are going to keep it as a keepsake if bfp)the + fades a bit.
Old 05-03-2009, 09:48 AM   #16
turtledance
Registered Users

My Mood:

Well, I can finally be moved to 1 dpo!!! My temp finally went up today! Now for the difficult task of trying to for get that we are ttc for the next two weeks so that I don't obsess.

Angela, that BFP looks beautiful!!

Katie, I see a line there!

AOTD: I am not really great at rainy days, which is unfortunate because we are cooped up inside for so much of the winter. I do quite a bit of cooking/baking. I usually force myself to do a little cleaning,lol. When the weather is bad, I usually try to get out and go at least somewhere. We go to storytime at the library, or to the museum, or just shopping.

Momma to my crazy little Snuggle Muttin (6-8-07)
and my sweet Cuddle Bug (2-13-10)
turtledance is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2009, 09:55 AM   #17
juliek
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by yesterdayicried View Post
It's super, I mean SUPER light. I'll post a photo but I can hardly see it in the photos. SO even sees it IRL, though. Lorelei is giving me an Equate tonight to use for tomorrow's FMU... I don't even want to take it... I just don't want the disappointment.

i see it for sure!!!! it's not super dark (as you say) but i do see a line 100%!!!!
Old 05-03-2009, 10:38 AM   #18
jeebee
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Katie- there's a line there so I really hope this is it!!

Angela- so FRIGGIN jealous of your beautiful BFP!! Congrats!

Julie- did you test again? lol! Ok I'll stop being an enabler right now.

Jenna- yay for O

Laine- DYING to see a pic of your test!

AFM: If it is rainy, we draw pictures for daddy and I normally do a craft project, like sewing a diaper or knitting, right now I am knitting a 'sockless monkey' which is just a sock monkey except you knit it, so no socks involved! Anyway I found this pattern online but got halfway through and realised it was going to be huge, so after 3 days of knitting i pulled the entire thing out last night! There were some problems as well, one part I had knitted twice but there were some holes and I think there is a mistake in the pattern, so anyway I am scaling the entire pattern down and changing it! It's such a shame though! I am dying to start working on some mama-cloth, I have everything sitting waiting for me but right now too much work on to start a new project just yet.

This morning DH asked me what day I was on, and I showed him my chart and said I hadn't laid an egg yet... and my 15 month old DD just started yelling 'eggy eggy eggy!' It was too funny. I was like... yeah encourage that eggy to come out now!
Old 05-03-2009, 10:44 AM   #19
mbreen616
Registered Users

My Mood:

Katie, I just want to let you know that I had an evap on an equate that was totally apparent once it dried, but I was not pg. I would seriously take a cbed to be positive you are pg. I so hope you are!!! I literally will not test again until af is late because of evap lines and ther frustration that goes along with them.
Old 05-03-2009, 11:03 AM   #20
McMamma38
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Katie~I hope you are,test again for sure.Use FMU.

For some reason I cant see a light bfp on that one--maybe because it faded out since it was so light.Did it sit awhile?

I'm cheering you on.