Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 12-15-2006, 12:10 PM   #1
jee_jee
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
swaddlees OV pocket fitteds?

anybody use them? do they have gussets? i would need them for wearing under longies, and i dont want EBF poop on my longies if i can help it, would they contain messes? hurry, i think i might buy some! TIA

Advertisement

jee_jee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2006, 01:11 PM   #2
OTMOM
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: swaddlees OV pocket fitteds?

I used the smalls on my 3 month old who is EBF and poops like a champ!! No messes outside her clothes with these at all!! I was very impressed! Unfortunately the smalls are too small...we are going to use mediums for the extra absorbancy.

There are no internal gussets, persay...but the elastic is very nice and well placed. I like it as a better fit than fuzzi bunz.

My only issue is that the breast poop is staining the diapers---which never happended with my FB>

I do have the smalls in FSOT if you are interested. I am really INLOVE with these diapers!
They just fit so trimly and nice! I wouldn't worry about ruining longies at all!!

-Sharon

Quote:
Originally Posted by jee_jee View Post
anybody use them? do they have gussets? i would need them for wearing under longies, and i dont want EBF poop on my longies if i can help it, would they contain messes? hurry, i think i might buy some! TIA
OTMOM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2006, 01:28 PM   #3
jee_jee
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

and these are the pocket FITTEDS youre talking about right? not the pocket with pul, the ones that need a cover is what i mean. just making sure bc you were comparing them to fb which dont need a cover. thanks mama!
jee_jee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2006, 01:31 PM   #4
katzmark06
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

I have some and love them i just ordered 12 more,,, go buy them so i dont keep going back oh yeah size up