Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 05-16-2009, 07:58 AM   #1
Shanna
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Wares thread title issue

Aaacccck! breathe Shanna.... it's happened again. My much loved and established wares thread is not accurately reflecting title changes.

http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=418750

You can see the correct new title in the bold part of the first post (new premium fabric choices...), but on the thread list it still shows the old title (wetbags just got cute). I'm editing it the way I always have, in advanced. Am I missing something here???

Advertisement

Shanna, loving wife and Mommy to Tanner 7-03, Jenna 4-05, our sweetheart in heaven, and Nathan 1-08. Check out my ETSY shop nicely stocked with wetbags for diapers AND kitchen, "unpaper" towels galore and fun burlap accessories for the home!
Shanna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2009, 12:24 PM   #2
Shanna
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: Wares thread title issue

for some help here....
Shanna, loving wife and Mommy to Tanner 7-03, Jenna 4-05, our sweetheart in heaven, and Nathan 1-08. Check out my ETSY shop nicely stocked with wetbags for diapers AND kitchen, "unpaper" towels galore and fun burlap accessories for the home!
Old 05-17-2009, 04:01 PM   #3
Sweet_Fantasy_Fox
No Longer Here

My Mood:

Let me look at it mama, another way to retitle a thread is before you click into it, double click the title and it will highlight, you can then retitle whatever you need it to say.
Sweet_Fantasy_Fox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2009, 04:04 PM   #4
Sweet_Fantasy_Fox
No Longer Here

My Mood:

fixed it for you
Sweet_Fantasy_Fox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2009, 10:12 PM   #5
Shanna
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweet_Fantasy_Fox View Post
Let me look at it mama, another way to retitle a thread is before you click into it, double click the title and it will highlight, you can then retitle whatever you need it to say.
Thank you! I pm'd another mod who had posted about this double clicking in another thread. I can't seem to get it; it just opens up the thread on me. Am I doing something wrong? Do I double click right on the title? I hate to have to bother you every time I want to change the title, kwim?