Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 05-11-2009, 10:02 AM   #1
xoxCoralxox
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
How many / Why do they (( rant ))

2 questions for you girls...

How many of you have had ppl make nasty comments about breastfeed for more than 6 months ( 1 - 2 years ). Even family members and close friends ?

Why do you think they have to say such things , like WHY does it matter if your nursing your 17 month old or w.e age ?

I just DONT get it ... WHY do ppl ( mostly family ) have to say things about it.
its your life , your choice , your baby your boobs , its better for the baby , even health officals say to breastfeed to a LEAST 1 year. They reccomend 2 .....it just really bugs me , my family dosnt care much about breastfeeding once they hit a year its the cut off point. And after Avery turned 13 months and she was still nursing i swear i didnt hear the end of it ...then after i stopped her just shy of being 2 , they made all theses rude comments about how i need a boob job now.... its like WTF ? just because my boobs did yes dropp and they wherent all happy as they where when i was 17 ( when i gave birth ) dosnt mean i NEED one , blah.... then they go on to comment about how i shouldnt b.f my next kids at all ..... its just a slap in the face to hear things like that.... i just dont get it ..... heck you see some women in africa breatfeeding there 4 year old while working out in the feild and no one says anything about that ?? just dosnt make sence.....

its just really starting to bug me that soo many ppl are anti breastfeeding.

im proud to self feed my children and i will do it for as long as i want , and i will NOT cover my self up because other ppl find it discusting or rude. if you dont like it DONT LOOK.... its not that hard

ok sorry im just annoyed a friend of mine is going threw ALOT from her family for b.f and its just really ticked me off since shes had a hard time the first 3 months and finally dosnt have to pump anymore her baby is on track ( he was in the NICU for 2 months )

For those of you who ignore all the remarks and go on with your b/f i just want to say
WAY TO GOOOOO !! YOUR DOING A GREAT JOB.
for those of you in a hard situation and are struggling to ignore family / friends / ext /
IGNORE THEM , THERE ALL IGNORANT , YOUR DOING YOUR BABY PROUD

Advertisement

~~~Expecting Jan.2015 Baby~~~

Last edited by xoxCoralxox; 05-11-2009 at 10:06 AM.
xoxCoralxox is offline   Reply With Quote