Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 12-22-2006, 06:08 AM   #11
tigger15623
Registered Users
seller

Re: making own baby food Question

thank you so much every one this info helps out so much is the that book on line or can i find it in stores we are just starting out with Solids and so far have just done butternut squash,Carrots, Sweet pototes and a fresh bananna once thanks again
christy

Advertisement

Old 01-04-2007, 10:46 AM   #12
beenwaitingalongtime
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Those were our first foods, too, Christy. 2 that require no cooking are avocado and ripe pear. Avocado can be mushed w/ a fork and pear run thru the processor/chopper (these two are our fallbacks when we don't have time to get to the farmer's market or time to cook.)
Old 01-04-2007, 11:16 AM   #13
tigger15623
Registered Users
seller

Thanks she is loving the food and i am glade i can make it for her we have not tried anything new yet i heard you can freeze up to a month so i made a month worth of the squash, and sweet pototes, then Bannans you dont have to cook eather i let her try some Avocado and she loved it take care thanks so much
Quote:
Originally Posted by beenwaitingalongtime View Post
Those were our first foods, too, Christy. 2 that require no cooking are avocado and ripe pear. Avocado can be mushed w/ a fork and pear run thru the processor/chopper (these two are our fallbacks when we don't have time to get to the farmer's market or time to cook.)