Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 05-27-2009, 07:07 PM   #11
WynneBabies
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: Your Favorite Bullet Proof AIO

I loved the fit of Nana's Bottoms, but I had to change every 30-60 minutes or they'd leak for us. Sposoeasys are decent for us, but not nearly as absorbent as BG Organic AIOs. They are my bulletproof AIOs. The snap ones work great! I find them more absorbent than the regular ones.

Advertisement

Old 05-27-2009, 07:37 PM   #12
newmommy13
Registered Users
seller
seller

bg organic snaps are the perfect diaper. no crappy aplix so no diaper chains. SUPER absorbant. SUPER trim, even on the smallest setting (no seriously, REALLY trim) and cute colors. the only down side is that they stain really easily and you can't get it out. but function is more important to me than a little staining on the poop catcher. looks great from the outside!

my next fav was the sposo easy. super quick drying, fit nice on my LO. but expensive and sized.
newmommy13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2009, 07:58 PM   #13
stephcrouse
Registered Users
sitesupporter
seller

My Mood:

I just got some Sposoeasy for my ds. He is almost 6 months and almost 20 lbs., and a heavy wetter. The fit is awesome, and I slide a Hemp Babies doubler under the Sposoeasy doubler. Works great! I just ordered more of these. They are the perfect DH dipe!
Old 05-27-2009, 08:18 PM   #14
pumkinsmommy
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

I really only like the bg aio organics. The sposoeasy wasn't nearly as absorbant. The bg just fits so well and I have used it at night by tri folding an infant pf and it didn't leak. I just unsnapped it all the way instead of leaving it on the middle setting.
Old 05-28-2009, 09:32 AM   #15
*MamaStacy*
Registered Users
Formerly: MyTwoSunshines
seller
seller

My Mood:

The Sposoeasys are a great diaper, but they are a bit wide in the crotch, didn't hold much pee for us and we ALWAYS had wing droop! I tried adding doublers and we'd still get leaks, I tried everything everyone suggested for wing droop too. Nanas Bottoms, we LOVED them, but all of a sudden she was leaking out of them very quickly. Stripping them didn't help at all, she just was wetting too much for them I think. So far the only AIO that I've stuck with is the BG Organic, we even use them overnight w/no doubler and don't have leaks.
Expecting our Rainbow EDD 11/19/15
*MamaStacy* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2009, 09:41 AM   #16
kiltimaghrose
Registered Users
seller

I love my OS BG Organics. They are pricey, but they are OS, so definitely worth it! If you get the snaps, they hold up very well. I wash every day and they still look brand new. I use a fleece liner for stay-dry effect, and have thrown in a doubler for nighttime. I've never had a leak and they are so trim that they look like a sposie. Seriously.... and my DD is still on the smallest rise.

They do take a bit longer to dry than my pocket inserts, but you'll find a dry routine that works for you. I found that throwing a tennis ball in the dryer with them really helps.
kiltimaghrose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2009, 10:15 AM   #17
erin_c_odonnell
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

I'm doing the same search LOL but this is a website I read all the time and here's her comparison-
http://allaboutclothdiapers.com/all-...rs-comparison/
Old 05-28-2009, 11:12 AM   #18
3boys4us
Registered Users

My Mood:

I really like the Dream-Eze AIOs. They are a bit to get used to in the beginning because they have the doublers flapping around and they are so trim so you have to make sure you pull it up right an all. But the snaps are great, they are fairly trim and they wash nice. I think they are also made with Organic Cotton.

I love sposos when he was in a small, he is now 17# and the mediums are just not quite tight enough.

I also have some Monkey Doodles- Micro Doodlez, they are okay, they absorb well but they are aplix and sometimes the fit is weird.

HTH
3boys4us is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2009, 03:30 PM   #19
mlandorf
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

i love sposoeasys
mlandorf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2009, 03:01 PM   #20
trinalb
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Can any of you tell me how the fit of the BG OS Organic AIOs with snaps compares in fit and absorbancy to BG OS 3.0 pockets with Aplix? I'm curious to try to organics, but have been scared to put out the $ because the pockets don't fit well on my chunky boy.

Norwex Independent Consultant | ISO Plus-size SSC, WCMT/HB w/ptw straps, L side-snap swim dipes & European wool clothing
trinalb is offline   Reply With Quote