Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 06-03-2009, 10:04 AM   #1
amberpayne27
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Brown Implantation spotting at 9 DPO? UPDATE in post #7

I have been temping for about 4 months now. According to mucus and temps, I ovulated on 5/22, which means I'm at 12 DPO now with a high temp still. In this 4 months, I have always had a luteal phase of 10-11 days every single month. I have had light brown (and some dark brown small clots) discharge since 9 DPO, but nothing today. Usually, I have that brown discharge 1-2 days before my period starts, but never for 3 days with it just stopping like it did today. It always gradually goes from light brown to dark brown to red and my period begins. I had slight cramps in that time, too, but now nothing. Could I be pregnant? This morning, my breasts were a little tender, but that could also be my period. Fertility Friend says to take a test today, since AF was due today and there's no sign she's coming. I really don't want to waste $$ on a test, so I guess I'll wait until this weekend. But, I just wanted to see what you guys thought about the likelihood of pregnancy was.

Is it possible that brown discharge was a miscarriage? I had no real pain or anything, if that makes a difference, and my temp hasn't dropped.

OH, and I ovulated on 5/22 and DTD on 5/24. We were planning on actually "trying" next month, so I thought it would be "safe" to DTD 2 DPO. Maybe I was wrong

Advertisement

Jesus lovin' wife to my 3rd grade sweetie and Homeschooling mama to my funny little 5 year old diva, Kelsie ,Stella Mae, my 2 year old wild child and Judah Jenkins, our sweet miracle rainbow baby born 11/3/12
Missing our tiny love bugs 6/11, 4w4d and 10/11, 9w1d

Last edited by amberpayne27; 06-03-2009 at 12:16 PM.
amberpayne27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2009, 10:06 AM   #2
mrsbehaven007
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: Brown Implantation spotting at 9 DPO?

test woman test
mrsbehaven007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2009, 10:07 AM   #3
amberpayne27
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Haha! I am trying to hold off...I want to surprise my DH on Father's Day if I am, so I have to keep it hush hush! I have to wait for a day when I can go to the store by myself and get a test (possibly Friday).
Jesus lovin' wife to my 3rd grade sweetie and Homeschooling mama to my funny little 5 year old diva, Kelsie ,Stella Mae, my 2 year old wild child and Judah Jenkins, our sweet miracle rainbow baby born 11/3/12
Old 06-03-2009, 10:21 AM   #4
BootyGold
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Father's Day?!? That's almost three weeks from now!!

Sounds like you're preggers or its just the very start of AF.

I had the same kind of spotting when I was pg w/DS. Last about 3 days right around the time AF was due

You need to test!
Old 06-03-2009, 10:26 AM   #5
Amaggiepie
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

TEST!

I'mhoping to surprise my man on Father's day too, but I'm not sure if I can shut up for that long...
Amaggiepie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2009, 10:29 AM   #6
amberpayne27
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Ok, this may be WAY too much TMI, but I just had a bowel movement and very light brown discharge (looked VERY much like eggwhite cervical mucus but tinted brown) came out. Is that normal? I have no signs of AF still...no "clammy" feeling, no headaches, no cramping...

I do think I can wait 3 weeks to tell DH (he's pretty clueless about my body and symptoms of things)...that gives me time to *hopefully* get an ultrasound so I can surprise him with that!
Old 06-03-2009, 11:31 AM   #7
amberpayne27
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Has anyone had a similar experience? What makes me think it *might* still be AF coming is that I always get brown discharge before she comes...just not this much for this long, and it has never just stopped before.
Old 06-03-2009, 12:16 PM   #8
amberpayne27
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

UPDATE:

Well, I broke down and went to Dollar Tree and got a test (I got 3 actually) and it was negative. Should I wait and try again on Friday or should I just believe the negative? Should it be positive at 12 DPO? I have a little bit of lower abdominal cramping right now.
Old 06-03-2009, 12:20 PM   #9
BootyGold
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: Brown Implantation spotting at 9 DPO? UPDATE in post #7

Maybe test again in the morning with FMU?

If no AF, test again this weekend
Old 06-03-2009, 12:30 PM   #10
Aimers1
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: Brown Implantation spotting at 9 DPO? UPDATE in post #7

I would wait a couple of days. Last cycle I had brown just when I wiped (no spotting) fairly heavy, timy amounts of red blood, then more brown for six days before AF finally showed up. Usually I have one day of medium flow AF followed by a couple of days of spotting, so this was unheard of for me.

Visit the SmidgeKnits Etsy shop for your woolies
Aimers1 is offline   Reply With Quote