Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 06-04-2009, 03:25 PM   #1
mommy2gr8kids78
Fairies and Fireflies~ Add Magic

My Mood:
My FREE downloadable One Size Pocket diaper pattern!!PICS ADDED!!

This is a free one size pocket diaper pattern that I drafted. Anyone that wants to download it is free to do so! Visit my blog at this address and download the pattern from the link on the page

http://maryandpiper.blogspot.com/

This is just the PROTOTYPE to show you that it does fit on as small as 7lbs up to 40lbs. Shown on both my 7mth old DD and 4 yr old DS. I will be making some "good" diapers with my pattern from PUL and microfleece this week, when I will add snaps to some and aplix to others. You can have whichever type of closure you prefer. I will then add the rise snaps at that time as well.

I will also do a photo tutorial once I get the supplies I need.

ETA: She just had a poop in it, and it was soooo much nicer to have the pocket in the front of the diaper! I didn't have to deal with poo to get the insert out!

Advertisement

Catholic, Homeschooling, CD'ing, Open to life mama of 4 gifts from God.

Last edited by mommy2gr8kids78; 06-05-2009 at 09:18 AM.
mommy2gr8kids78 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2009, 03:58 PM   #2
CGMom
Registered Users
seller

Re: My FREE downloadable One Size Pocket diaper pattern!!

Looks great Mary. I will have to have DH help me figure out how to print it.

I just read your blog and really have a stink problem myself especially with my microfiber inserts. Did you just run a hot wash with Dawn and bleach, or did you do something special with it? Sorry, its off the subject...
Old 06-04-2009, 04:10 PM   #3
mommy2gr8kids78

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by CGMom View Post
Looks great Mary. I will have to have DH help me figure out how to print it.

I just read your blog and really have a stink problem myself especially with my microfiber inserts. Did you just run a hot wash with Dawn and bleach, or did you do something special with it? Sorry, its off the subject...
Yeah, I had to strip with Dawn, hot wash, rinse until all the suds were gone. Then I had to bleach once a month to keep everything in check.

Old 06-04-2009, 11:08 PM   #4
CGMom
Registered Users
seller

Good to know.

I think you should post a link to your pattern in the homemade diaper thread with pics of ones you have made. I think you will get a lot better response there. It would be great especially for those looking to start out and need free patterns. I don't think this is getting the attention it deserves.
Old 06-05-2009, 07:15 AM   #5
mommy2gr8kids78

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by CGMom View Post
Good to know.

I think you should post a link to your pattern in the homemade diaper thread with pics of ones you have made. I think you will get a lot better response there. It would be great especially for those looking to start out and need free patterns. I don't think this is getting the attention it deserves.
Good idea! Will do once the diapers have been washed! I haven't made any with PUL yet, I plan on buying some supplies this week to make some waterproof pockets. I just have a bunch of prototypes so far that I've been toying with.