Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!
Old 06-15-2009, 08:45 PM   #1
Registered Users
My Mood:
Exclamation STL mama needs new pediatrician

Here's my deal: my oldest DD is 2 and has cold sores (she got them drinking after me even though I desperately tried to keep her from doing that). Her doc is not at all concerned about the possible spread of these things to her eyes or her nether region. I am also frustrated at the "rolling of the eyes" feeling I get when discussing delaying vaccinations, etc. Would like someone who is affiliated with St. Anthony's and is in South County or northern Jefferson County (Arnold, Fenton (which I know is technically in the county)). Also, would like the doc to be open to holistic medicine/supplements as an alternative to shoving any pill down her throat that has only been on the market five minutes. We are pro-life and would like to find someone who is right there with us on that. I recently found out some terrible things about aborted fetus tissue and vaccines which is completely too much to put into this post, but we would like someone who is willing to work with our beliefs as much as possible. Thanks!

mms326 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2009, 12:15 AM   #2
Registered Users
My Mood:
Re: STL mama needs new pediatrician

Now I'm curious which pediatrician you are currently using.

I'm not sure but I will ask some other mama's I know. My pediatrician is in Arnold, and I love him. He always has time to listen and answer questions. We do vax, so I am not sure what his stance is on that topic. He has always been supportive when we have chose not to medicate for different things. PM me if you are interested in his number.
Jennifer -Mom of 3 Awesome Kiddos
tfjjmc is offline   Reply With Quote