Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!
Old 06-20-2009, 01:40 PM   #1
Registered Users
My Mood:
Returning period or early pregnancy?

There has been light pink in my discharge for the last 2 days. It's not getting brighter or increasing, it's just tinted. BUT, I have been feeling other things too that I would consider symptoms of pregnancy...or perhaps they are symptoms of a returning period? I can't remember from when af came back w/ my other kids.

My breastfeeding dd is a week shy of 9 months old. I could almost say she's exclusively bf, but she does have cereal here and there and other munchies; cheerios, crackers, etc. She is still nursed just about every 4 hours though. She'd much rather nurse than eat cereal, lol. Anyway, here are some of what I'm experiencing...maybe it will ring a bell for someone as things you felt when your period returned, or at the least it might help me sort it out...I hate to wait.

Nausea, this is what really makes me nervous
Hunger...not a symptom I had w/ any of my pgs, but not normal for me. And it's actual hunger pains...not just in the mood to eat.
Mood swings, I have severe mood swings shortly before my period begins, so this one makes me think it's af
and i think lastly, I keep feeling funny in my lower abdomen...not so much like quickening, but just a weirdness. This could be either I think.

I think that's about it. Thanks in advance

**Mariah & Mike**
Ashlynn; Wesley; Adeline & Piper Jean

Last edited by frugalmcdugal; 06-20-2009 at 03:19 PM.
frugalmcdugal is offline   Reply With Quote