Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 01-02-2007, 09:35 AM   #11
ebutterfly782
Registered Users
Formerly: s**wski
seller

My Mood:
Re: Constipated 7 mth old DD

I haven't checked this thread in a couple days. Thanks ladies!

I read somewhere that rice cereal could constipate. SO, I went one day without solids and BF all day. She went that night! Yeah! She still is a little constipated. It's like she has to get back on schedule. I will def. lay off the apples. I need to pick up some prune baby food. Good to have on hand even if this resolves itself. I switched to oatmeal with more fiber in it too. She really likes bananas, but we got rid of those too. She is content with pears. So, she got those for breakfast a couple mornings. I hope that we can get her going again soon. Today was her first day back to daycare after Christmas holidays. I hope she goes while there. Thanks!

Advertisement

Old 01-02-2007, 09:59 AM   #12
psbroudy
Registered
seller

Re: Constipated 7 mth old DD

Quote:
Originally Posted by sbinkowski View Post
I haven't checked this thread in a couple days. Thanks ladies!

I read somewhere that rice cereal could constipate. SO, I went one day without solids and BF all day. She went that night! Yeah! She still is a little constipated. It's like she has to get back on schedule. I will def. lay off the apples. I need to pick up some prune baby food. Good to have on hand even if this resolves itself. I switched to oatmeal with more fiber in it too. She really likes bananas, but we got rid of those too. She is content with pears. So, she got those for breakfast a couple mornings. I hope that we can get her going again soon. Today was her first day back to daycare after Christmas holidays. I hope she goes while there. Thanks!
its been quite a long wait, but i think my son is finally pooping fairly normal. for a long time i would give him prunes and green beans every day and only give him bananas once in a while. now i can pretty much give him anything but as soon as i see him shooting pellets i either try to get more water in him or i lay off the constipators. .. good luck!!

if your DC likes bananas, i highly recommend the earths best banana plum rice (the plum helps the banana get out hehe) and the gerber, banana plum grape. my son loves those!