Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 06-23-2009, 11:56 PM   #1
Baltic Creations
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
question for the non vaxing or semi vaxing mamas

ok so im due in august with my 3rd baby boy. i have seen many mamas on here that either do not vaccinate at all or only semi vaccinate. both of my older children have severe behavioral health problems and the younger of the 2 has it worst. he is severely adhd and odd (oppositional defiance disorder) and he also had MANY health problems as a baby. when they were infants and up until recently i had no clue you could refuse vaccines better yet the things they could cause. so what im wanting to know from you mamas is what are the vaccines you think i should stay away from for sure so that maybe this child will not have behavioral health issues like his brothers?

Advertisement

Old 06-24-2009, 12:00 AM   #2
brighteyes mom
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: question for the non vaxing or semi vaxing mamas

Personally, I say stay away from all of them for the first year. or at least few months. take some time to read up on each vaccine.... and not just what the American Pediatrics Association has to say.
Old 06-24-2009, 01:11 AM   #3
Baltic Creations
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

thanks mama thats what i was thinking would be best. i had another mama who actually is the reason i question the vaccines say her children were all perfectly normal until they got their vaccines and after the got them every one of them now has problems and with my older 2 having behavioral health problems i wonder if they are caused from the vaccines and absolutely want to try to prevent any such things happening with this baby, i really wonder if the whole its genetic theory on the behavioral health issues isnt actually the case it may just be that it runs in the family for vaccines to cause these problems?
Old 06-24-2009, 02:54 AM   #4
NATTYBATSMOM
Registered Users

My Mood:

Yeah, I have to agree with the above, stay away from all of them. Not just for the behavioral issues but also because it can cause delays in learning. DH's best friend has eight kids, some were vaccinated, the younger ones were not and the ones that were not, he noticed a difference as far as delays and that kind of thing goes and that wasn't the first time I had heard that either. The Hep B especially can be bad news so definitely steer clear of that one.

Peak SIDS rate is between 2 and 4 months which incidentally is the same time that babies are vaccinated. Coincidence? Maybe. But why take the chance?
My Blog: Sipping Life One Day at a Time
NATTYBATSMOM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2009, 06:58 AM   #5
Baltic Creations
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by NATTYBATSMOM View Post
Yeah, I have to agree with the above, stay away from all of them. Not just for the behavioral issues but also because it can cause delays in learning. DH's best friend has eight kids, some were vaccinated, the younger ones were not and the ones that were not, he noticed a difference as far as delays and that kind of thing goes and that wasn't the first time I had heard that either. The Hep B especially can be bad news so definitely steer clear of that one.

Peak SIDS rate is between 2 and 4 months which incidentally is the same time that babies are vaccinated. Coincidence? Maybe. But why take the chance?
SIDS is another big reason im wanting to not vaccinate! I had a close friend very recently lose their 3month old little boy to SIDS it woke me up big time and now im freaked about EVERYTHING. he was healthy and happy and thriving and went to bed and never woke up and he was getting all of his shots. so i really think they played a roll in his death.

what about the shot of vitamin k they give them in the hospital usually? avoid that one too?
Old 06-24-2009, 07:07 AM   #6
katiematie
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

stay away from ALL of them, check out my blog (in my siggy) for more info :-)

eta: my first son is a vaccine injury victim. He was a perfectly healthy bouncing baby boy before his 6 month shots. After those shots (and a bad reaction from the shots themselves) he started a downward spiral towards autism and it wasnt until after his 12 month shots that i had enough of the doctors lies and i started doing research. 3 1/2 years later, after many detox's, refusing vaccines, etc, i finally have most of my baby boy back. Right now we are dealing with a little behavioral problems and speech delays, but other than that he is a normal 4 year old. If I had continued to vax, He would be autistic now with God only knows how many other problems. He is my only child (and only previously vax'd child) who had these problems, and hes also my only child to get sick. Vaccines really hurt his immune system as well. Im not kidding, my other 2 unvaccinated children NEVER get sick, not even a sniffle! even when they are around really sick kids they never catch it. My previously vaxd son gets so sick we often have to take him to the ER...its no coincidence.
Katie, single mama, BFing, CSing, non-vaxing, CDing, vegetarian mommy to Elijah-7, Aubriana-6, Rowin-4 and baby #4 due August 2012.

Last edited by katiematie; 06-24-2009 at 07:14 AM.
katiematie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2009, 07:15 AM   #7
emmarleigh
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

We stay away from all of them.
Old 06-24-2009, 07:15 AM   #8
katiematie
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by NATTYBATSMOM View Post

its no coincidence...

http://thinktwice.com/sids.htm
Katie, single mama, BFing, CSing, non-vaxing, CDing, vegetarian mommy to Elijah-7, Aubriana-6, Rowin-4 and baby #4 due August 2012.
Old 06-24-2009, 07:25 AM   #9
Baltic Creations
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by katiematie View Post
stay away from ALL of them, check out my blog (in my siggy) for more info :-)

eta: my first son is a vaccine injury victim. He was a perfectly healthy bouncing baby boy before his 6 month shots. After those shots (and a bad reaction from the shots themselves) he started a downward spiral towards autism and it wasnt until after his 12 month shots that i had enough of the doctors lies and i started doing research. 3 1/2 years later, after many detox's, refusing vaccines, etc, i finally have most of my baby boy back. Right now we are dealing with a little behavioral problems and speech delays, but other than that he is a normal 4 year old. If I had continued to vax, He would be autistic now with God only knows how many other problems. He is my only child (and only previously vax'd child) who had these problems, and hes also my only child to get sick. Vaccines really hurt his immune system as well. Im not kidding, my other 2 unvaccinated children NEVER get sick, not even a sniffle! even when they are around really sick kids they never catch it. My previously vaxd son gets so sick we often have to take him to the ER...its no coincidence.
THANK YOU so much!!!!! very helpful info that i was having the worst time trying to find in web searches!

Your story about your son is not the first like story i have seen so I am absolutely a believer and i just know had my other children not been vaccinated they would be normal! my 6yr old has had problems from birth and he had vaccines from birth. he had speech problems and learning delays as well (HE FAILED KINDERGARTEN!) so i just know in my heart it was all because of vaccines!
Old 06-24-2009, 07:47 AM   #10
katiematie
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Im glad i could help! Im sorry you are also dealing with issues with your child. One thing i have a hard time with is forgiving myself for not knowing better. I feel like my first son got the short end of the stick since he had to deal with so much, because i listened to my doctor and not to my instinct. I didnt even know i had a choice not to vax, i didnt think vaccines did any harm and i thought they were effective. I was so wrong, but now i make it my mission to help other moms so that maybe they dont have to deal with some of the stuff i did, so that they know they have a choice and they cant be forced to do something that deliberatly hurts their child. The vaccine (pharmaceutical company) industry is VERY corrupt. Its a multi-billion dollar industry for a reason.