Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 12-28-2006, 01:42 PM   #1
firethorn
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Advocacy Italian charms

Post a possible co-op to see if there is any interest in advocacy Italian charms?
I have a woman that is willing to sell at discount custom made nursing, baby wearing, CDing, HSing charms for the Italian charm bracelets.
If any of you have an interest in these please say so here. It's great way to show what you are passionate about.
DH is getting me one to replace another charm bracelet. I was looking for Advocacy charms for breast feeding and cloth diapering and could not find any. This woman will make them and if there is enough interest sell at a good discount.
They are stainless steel (this is preferred over the cheep coated ones because they dont peel or leak bad chemicals into the body of a nursing or pregnant mum)

Advertisement

Lynn, wife to one crazy Indian, mum to 13 blessings under foot and 4 at God's feet,unschooling, animal loving, mountain girl, domestic eng., survivalist, extremely devoted, value a word given, hopeless dreamer, hard to please, easy to please, homeopathic Dr. mum, gov. hating freedom advocate, believer in love, apocalypse, dragons and unicorns,[URL="http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=870947"]

Last edited by firethorn; 12-30-2006 at 06:17 PM.
firethorn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2006, 01:45 PM   #2
Sweet_Fantasy_Fox
No Longer Here

My Mood:
Re: How do I

you can post about it in the what would you like to see as a co-op post and then a mama that is able to run co-ops can run it
Sweet_Fantasy_Fox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2006, 02:02 PM   #3
Bare Bottom Gear
Cruelty is a tyrant that's always attended with fear
Formerly: SAHMTo2
seller

My Mood:
Re: How do I

Yep there is a sticky in the co-op area. If enough ppl reply to your post someone can do an interest thread in the co-op area. All threads there have to be approved though so it won't show up until I do that.

Check out my other FSOT items, I've got diapers, yarn and fiber for sale!!
Bare Bottom Gear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2006, 06:17 PM   #4
firethorn
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: Advocacy Italian charms

Hope there is some interest then.
Lynn, wife to one crazy Indian, mum to 13 blessings under foot and 4 at God's feet,unschooling, animal loving, mountain girl, domestic eng., survivalist, extremely devoted, value a word given, hopeless dreamer, hard to please, easy to please, homeopathic Dr. mum, gov. hating freedom advocate, believer in love, apocalypse, dragons and unicorns,[URL="http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=870947"]

Last edited by firethorn; 12-30-2006 at 09:51 PM.
firethorn is offline   Reply With Quote