Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!
Old 01-02-2007, 12:16 AM   #21
Registered Users
My Mood:
Re: Let's Talk About Socks Baby!

I've started buying only one type of sock. Then the most mismatched you can have is 1. I'm sure this is no fun with girls, but with a boy, he can deal with all white and gray socks! (other than the two or three pairs for when he gets dressed up)

Laura, Wife to my best friend, Mommy to Alex , 9-14-04, and Lucas , 8-20-07
1 in 110 children in the US have an Autism Spectrum Disorder and I'm proud that two of them are mine.
AngelMommy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2007, 01:14 AM   #22
I saw Elvis. He sat between me and Bigfoot on the UFO
My Mood:
Re: Let's Talk About Socks Baby!

Originally Posted by amandalynn View Post
my mismatched socks live in the laundry basket and get rewashed every week, I figure it gives those one-footed sock stealing aliens a better option than taking one of my matching ones. every so often, a sock I know has been in there for weeks or months, ends up with a mate. No clue how that works, but it does
OMG I do the same thing..I keep throwing it back in until it comes out with its friend...and usually it works!!

BUt my son HATES socks he takes them off within mins of putting them on!! It can be sub zero degrees outside and I will have to take him to the store and some where between the car (where I have to put the socks on again cuz he takes them off as soon as I put him in the carseat) and the store, we are always missing a sock, he takes it off in his stroller or mei tai and throws them out...I just by cheap socks now at walmart becasue all his expensive socks that matched outfits were always MIA!! drives me nuts, and he hates shoes, he just basically hates anything touching his feet...I always feel like a horrible mother cuz it will be freezing and my son has nothing on his feet
Misty--Mama to Mikey.... crossing fingers for more babies!
mistylaureena is offline   Reply With Quote