Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 01-27-2010, 08:57 PM   #991
Spindle Spun
Spindle Spun - Handspun Goodness
Formerly: iamslh
seller

My Mood:
Re: April 2009 DDC Mamas and Cutie Pies Chat Thread *Pic Heavy*

Quote:
Originally Posted by lindsayncadence View Post
Today I got two big suprises...child support and our state tax return I have not gotten child support since may!! and I was not expecting my state return yet so today is a great day. Anyways DH said I need to get on here and get looking for diapers I am going to try to be good and not spend too much but is there any diaper I NEED to try ?? We still use mostly prefolds and wool....Dh really likes pockets as well
the best diapers EVER, even when they have been used for like ever, are sustainablebabyish fitteds

www.sloomb.com

we seriously don't need a cover some nights over these

Advertisement

Old 01-28-2010, 08:47 AM   #992
momof3boys1girl
No Longer Here

My Mood:

ok mama i am totally in love with GMs now wish i could afford them. I had to trade for the couple i have and omg i am they are awsome
momof3boys1girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2010, 08:52 AM   #993
momof3boys1girl
No Longer Here

My Mood:

new pic of daddy and tay
momof3boys1girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2010, 09:02 AM   #994
Keropisunshine23
Coop Hostess
seller
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by mOmof3 View Post
ok mama i am totally in love with GMs now wish i could afford them. I had to trade for the couple i have and omg i am they are awsome
I love gms too! I won a grill in 2008 and since we never grilled out, I sold it and bought a wishbox I traded a bunch of them when I got them for other things. I got a $70 MT for one GM Of course back then they were htf. I have maintained a stash of 8 for the past couple years. I recently traded a couple of my wishbox ones for baby sitting hours because I thought they didn't fit my 2 year old anymore. However, then he quit growing out and grew up and now they fit again, so I bought three girly ones for Sofiya and I am back at 8. I will sell all my other cd stuff when Sofiya outgrows it, but not my gms because I think we will have one more and they are too expensive to try and replace, lol.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mOmof3 View Post
new pic of daddy and tay
so cute! I wish my dh would give babywearing a chance
Old 01-28-2010, 09:37 AM   #995
starfiin
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spindle Spun View Post
the best diapers EVER, even when they have been used for like ever, are sustainablebabyish fitteds

www.sloomb.com

we seriously don't need a cover some nights over these

I've still got 5 available ...I've had several inquiries, but no PP yet...
Old 01-28-2010, 09:41 AM   #996
starfiin
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

also- question...
so Keaton was a wreck last night- and changing him this morning, I noticed his other top tooth had broken through. But then changing him again like a little over an hour later- there's no sign of it. wha? is it possible to sneak out and retreat? could the gum just swell over it? or was I dreaming??
Old 01-28-2010, 10:45 AM   #997
Keropisunshine23
Coop Hostess
seller
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by nisafiin View Post
also- question...
so Keaton was a wreck last night- and changing him this morning, I noticed his other top tooth had broken through. But then changing him again like a little over an hour later- there's no sign of it. wha? is it possible to sneak out and retreat? could the gum just swell over it? or was I dreaming??
They can pop in and out a little bit, I would expect it to be fully exposed in the next couple days, poor guy
Old 01-28-2010, 10:53 AM   #998
LClaire
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

those of you who just said you love GMs - do you want some for seriously cheap? I have a few that have been sitting forever and I keep meaning to list them again(I have a post somewhere that I can dig up). Our water is so so so hard and it's such a pain to try to keep them clean, so they've just been sitting. Send me a pm so I'm not filling up this post with diaper selling if anyone wants some and I'll get pics together

In other news... Nick said "mamama" and "dadadada" BOTH this morning It was totally not directed at us or anything, but he did say "mamama" TWICE when he was begging to nurse this morning

What are all of the kiddos up to? I was just reading a blog post of a friend who has a baby that just turned 1 and it is so so so fun to hear all of the different things they're all doing - I cannot believe all of these big kids!

And I *may* have bought his b-day invites and decorations...um...a couple of weeks ago I saw them on etsy and they were so inexpensive and cute for all of the decorations and I couldn't resist

p.s. I think we need a new round of pics from everyone? Who is the first 1st bday?? I can't remember! But I'm going to throw out a vote that we need some posts with a newborn pic and a current pic - preferably in cloth
LClaire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2010, 11:02 AM   #999
LClaire
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by GC's Mama View Post
I wouldn't speak for everyone, but I like Mother Ease One Size fitteds http://www.mother-ease.com/cloth-diapers/OneSizeDiapers.
We LOVE our MEOS, too. We've cut back a ton on the stash and these are the only fitted that made the cut - they're our favorites!
LClaire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2010, 12:10 PM   #1000
newbiemama
Registered Users
Formerly: justanauntie

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by LClaire View Post
What are all of the kiddos up to? I was just reading a blog post of a friend who has a baby that just turned 1 and it is so so so fun to hear all of the different things they're all doing - I cannot believe all of these big kids!

And I *may* have bought his b-day invites and decorations...um...a couple of weeks ago I saw them on etsy and they were so inexpensive and cute for all of the decorations and I couldn't resist

p.s. I think we need a new round of pics from everyone? Who is the first 1st bday?? I can't remember! But I'm going to throw out a vote that we need some posts with a newborn pic and a current pic - preferably in cloth
NOTHING wrong with buying presents/decorations/invites this early. it's not even that early!!

i love the pics idea!! i'll have to scrounge around for some!

AFM~ Cate FINALLY cut her first tooth! i was totally expecting it to be one of the top two because you can SEE them, but nope! it was one of the bottom ones! too funny.

Catherine Grace (6)
John Gabriel (4)
Laura Josephine (1)

Last edited by newbiemama; 01-28-2010 at 12:11 PM.
newbiemama is offline   Reply With Quote