Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 07-16-2010, 04:20 PM   #1851
Keropisunshine23
Coop Hostess
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: April 2009 DDC Mamas and Cutie Pies Chat Thread *Pic Heavy*

Jenifer and I are working on a special project set to open August 1. I can't reveal many details per DS rules concerning spam, but we are looking for a couple regular forum users to cruise the website starting next Wed and give feedback. Since this is a special group and we are all friends, I hope it is ok to post in here that we would like to invite you guys and of course no offense is taken if no one wants to join yet another site. If you want to check it out when it opens, please pm me your e-mail or facebook me and let me know. If you are interested in "testing" the site for us, please let me know asap in a pm or on facebook.

Amy, if it is not ok to put this here, will you please pm me and I will delete it. We are really excited about this project and it stinks not being able to talk about it on DS, but I was hoping we could at least share with the april 09 moms that we have a project we want to share with them. :-)

Advertisement

Old 07-20-2010, 01:08 PM   #1852
Keme
Registered Users

My Mood:

Some recent pics of Jaime's adventures:

This was on my birthday- yes, in late June. It gets cold out by the beach! About a 15 minute drive took us from light sweater weather to this:
[IMG][/IMG]

First time at the pool!
[IMG][/IMG]

me biking Jaime around in my parent's town. He was finally big enough to be in the front with no car seat, just a helmet. He LOVED it!
[IMG][/IMG]

eating fruit
[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

This is my current fav: reading the "news" with grandpa
[IMG][/IMG]

Right now my little munchkin is sick; low fever, tired, runny nose...poor guy. He just wants to snuggle and sleep.
Old 07-20-2010, 03:55 PM   #1853
GC's Mama
Registered Users

My Mood:

He is so cute! You look great, Kara!
Old 07-20-2010, 04:52 PM   #1854
NancyB
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Nice pictures, Kara! And again, I love the bike!!!!
Old 07-21-2010, 02:11 AM   #1855
Keropisunshine23
Coop Hostess
seller
seller

My Mood:

He is adorable! I hope the thread sees more pics of our babes soon!
Old 07-21-2010, 07:34 AM   #1856
~Sherry~
Registered Users
seller

Too cute girls!

Sorry a lot of our LO's are getting sick. I hope they all feel better soon!

Here are a few from this month. She's still refusing to walk, but will talk your ear off.

Standing.

Snack after swimming.

Telling me something.

Contortionist baby.

Playing with B and Daddy.

And does anyone else's babe love climbing stairs? I swear she would play on the all day! But she won't crawl up and down them, it has to be standing up!

And here's a video from her chatting and giving high fives the other morning. It's linked to my FB so hopefully y'all can see it.
~Sherry~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2010, 08:30 AM   #1857
lindsayncadence
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Wow I haven't been on here in a while. Everyones LO's are getting so pic and soo cute. Irie is a stair climber too she just loves to go up and down up and down lol. I need to post newer pics when I have more time to be on here. Cadence got her tonsils out on monday and between her and Irie and having to get stuff done I dont get much time for diaperswappers anymore
Old 07-21-2010, 12:20 PM   #1858
Keropisunshine23
Coop Hostess
seller
seller

My Mood:

Hope C's recovery is going smoothly!

Sofiya has perfected the I'm so cute and sweet how could you even think of mistaking me for a troublemaker smile.
Old 07-27-2010, 03:18 PM   #1859
newbiemama
Registered Users
Formerly: justanauntie

My Mood:

holy cow i had to search to find our page!! we gatta get better at updating!! here's our update:

Cate is still a runner and talker. she LOVES stairs and anything climbing related... she climbs ALL over me and DH is we're on the floor or in bed. she's slowly saying more words... recently she's learned oliver (her cousin), lucy (her dog), mama (again) outside (granted these arem't real words. just vowels that SOUND like the words) she's also started to become obsessed with shoes and pulls them out of her drawer and tries to put them on. still loves hr baby doll and takes it everywhere. sometimes she'll cry out for "bebe" in her sleep. she has started to identify parts of her body (nose and ears) and likes to wipe her own face. she is getting VERY independent and wants to do everything herself and SCREAMS if you dont let her! the other night she finally slept through the night! it was amazing!! recently we went on a couple camping trips and while she LOVED them, it was a lot of work for us, especially keeping her entertained in a car ride for 3+ hours!!

so, how about everyone else?? update with beckstar (Becky, had pearl francis born 5/09 ) is expecting TWINS in March 2011!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keme View Post
Also, found him cradling his stuffed lion, sitting cross-legged with the lion's mouth at his breast. breastfeeding his lion? it was pretty cute.
He's also finally signing-more, drink, all done.
Oh, and after he drinks he goes "ahhh"
Cate too! with the "ahh" that is. but i have been WAITING for her to BF her dolly. she watched her cousin feed the baby a bottle so she knows how to do it, but i am eagerly waiting for her to BF the dolly!

and Jaime and Madelyn are SUCH CUTIES!!

Catherine Grace (6)
John Gabriel (4)
Laura Josephine (1)

Last edited by newbiemama; 07-27-2010 at 03:23 PM.
newbiemama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2010, 11:18 PM   #1860
Keme
Registered Users

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by newbiemama View Post
she is getting VERY independent and wants to do everything herself and SCREAMS if you dont let her!
haha, sounds like Jaime. Especially when he brushes his teeth or hair - he does not want ANY help.

Recently he's started making little nooks and crannies in the apartment (like by emptying out cabinets or moving chairs) to sit in and "read" his books. He'll sit in the one cabinet for like 20 minutes just looking at his books.

here's one of his reading spots:
[IMG][/IMG]

Oh, adorable moment of the day:
Jaime sleeps in his toddler bed for most of the night then comes and climbs in to my bed usually between 3-5am. This morning he woke me up by giving me a kiss then making the "ahh" sound, as if giving mommy a kiss was refreshing. it was the best way to wake up!