Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 01-09-2012, 12:01 AM   #2331
Keropisunshine23
Coop Hostess
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: April 2009 DDC Mamas and Cutie Pies Chat Thread *Pic Heavy*

What a beautiful family you have, Sherry. And good luck on the move! My husband works out of town during the week and I am so grateful he gets to come home on the weekends, I can't imagine months! Although, my mom did it often, military brat over here

Advertisement

Old 01-09-2012, 06:11 PM   #2332
~Sherry~
Registered Users
seller

Thanks, Summer.

My parents are moving with us (yay!) and I think we've settled on a move "week". It'll be the week of 4/2 (M's birthday haha) because B will be on spring break then her new school has spring break the next week and that week will get her adjusted to being in a new area. Hopefully she will be in the same class as my BFF's daughter (they were born 2 weeks apart).

Kudos to your Mom! My co-worker is a military Mom/Wife and it can get stressful.
~Sherry~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2012, 07:10 PM   #2333
Keropisunshine23
Coop Hostess
seller
seller

My Mood:

LOL, yeah, I always thought I would marry a Marine, but I liked the idea of not having to move away from my family too much. We moved quite a bit when I was younger and have now lived here since I was 10. (My dad moved a few hours a way for a couple years, but came home on the weekends.)
Old 01-09-2012, 07:42 PM   #2334
~Sherry~
Registered Users
seller

That makes me glad I'm not with my Ex anymore, he went into the Air Force the last year we were together.
Old 01-09-2012, 07:59 PM   #2335
Keropisunshine23
Coop Hostess
seller
seller

My Mood:

Another one of our due date mamas is expecting... lol, saw it on facebook. I feel so left out, but quite honestly, I'm good.

Sofiya suddenly seems so grown up. I just love her so much, but it is hard when your baby is no longer a baby.
Old 01-25-2012, 03:52 PM   #2336
newbiemama
Registered Users
Formerly: justanauntie

My Mood:

update on us, Cate's finally potty trained!! after the first attempt being horrid i had my fears, but the day we put the undies on she had no trouble. she's doing GREAT, only minor accidents. pooping is a little unpredictable, but that's to be expected i guess.

Sorry about the move, Sherry. having DH far away must be tough!! hope you like SC! i have a friend in the Navy based out there and he loves it!
Laura Josephine (2)
Baby Peanut coming October
newbiemama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2012, 04:31 PM   #2337
~Sherry~
Registered Users
seller

Em's on her way to being potty trained, too, Kalli!! Hurray, Cate!!

It's tough, but I know he's down there without us temporarily and it's bettering us as a family. I said that to him and he said I'm making our family. We've visited there before and really liked it, he's adjusting well to the bigger city (Lexington), and LOVES being on the road as an officer.

Em is refusing dinner lately. Wants to snack 24/7. Any other kiddos doing this?

And I had an u/s today! I'm 18w and 5d. And this is Baby #3 aka Murg/Murg-Murg/Murgie (don't worry, it's just a nickname ).
Old 01-25-2012, 05:52 PM   #2338
Keropisunshine23
Coop Hostess
seller
seller

My Mood:

Old 02-01-2012, 11:44 AM   #2339
hohaas
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Hi mamas! Not sure if you remember me but I saw this thread and thought I would pop in and say hi! My daughter Carleigh was due in April and I joined the group more toward the end. If you remember my story she was given a fatal diagnosis and was born still at 37 wks on March 28, 2009. Can't believe we are approaching 3 yrs w/o her. I still miss her so much and think about her every day.

I gave birth to Carleigh's sister on Sept 22, 2010 and I'm currently expecting another little girl due in June. We are very blessed to have all of our girls (5 of them!).

I hope everyone is enjoying their own sweet blessings.
Old 02-01-2012, 05:27 PM   #2340
Keropisunshine23
Coop Hostess
seller
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by hohaas View Post
Hi mamas! Not sure if you remember me but I saw this thread and thought I would pop in and say hi! My daughter Carleigh was due in April and I joined the group more toward the end. If you remember my story she was given a fatal diagnosis and was born still at 37 wks on March 28, 2009. Can't believe we are approaching 3 yrs w/o her. I still miss her so much and think about her every day.

I gave birth to Carleigh's sister on Sept 22, 2010 and I'm currently expecting another little girl due in June. We are very blessed to have all of our girls (5 of them!).

I hope everyone is enjoying their own sweet blessings.
I Holly, I do recall you and am happy you stopped by. Congrats on your beautiful family.