Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 01-22-2010, 10:22 PM   #981
~Sherry~
Registered Users
seller

Re: April 2009 DDC Mamas and Cutie Pies Chat Thread *Pic Heavy*

Quote:
Originally Posted by newbiemama View Post
ESPECIALLY when we lay her in bed and do the parachute-game with the sheets, she goes CRAZY!!! she also loves peek-a-boo where you hide behind something and she has to peer around to look at you. she giggles incessiently!
Madelyn does the same thing It's adorable.

My chunky butt got weighed and measured yesterday. She's 22 pounds and just shy of 29 inches . What can I say, the kid loves her food. She's working on her 4th tooth now. And talking up a storm. Should have seen her yesterday at my work, she was "talking" back and forth with a little boy who was about 14-15 months. Totally adorable. She says "Hi", "Momma" "Dada" and "dog dog" . And tons of ahhs, gaahhs, ba, uhh, and random noises.

Advertisement

~Sherry~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2010, 12:22 PM   #982
GC's Mama
Registered Users

My Mood:

Just keeping us current...I'm lazy and don't like to have to search.
Old 01-25-2010, 12:46 PM   #983
Keropisunshine23
Coop Hostess
seller
seller

My Mood:

Sofiya is seriously pushing the limit on her infant pre-folds. I def need to dye my yellow-edge prefolds this week. I just scored a deal on some new one-sized fitteds for only $6.50 each. I am replacing our small fab fitteds with these, as she is starting to outgrow those and DH prefers fitteds. He hates to snappi and these use snappis though, so he will be disappointed. I bought 8 adorable prints, I will post pics when they arrive! So excited! They were gn/boyish so that is a little sad, but I am still very happy to get them.
Old 01-25-2010, 12:53 PM   #984
jbrinkm
Registered Users
seller

Theo says mama and "bop." When he's hitting something, which he does ALL of the time. DD never banged on things like he does - is it a "boy" thing?
Old 01-25-2010, 01:04 PM   #985
GC's Mama
Registered Users

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbrinkm View Post
Theo says mama and "bop." When he's hitting something, which he does ALL of the time. DD never banged on things like he does - is it a "boy" thing?
I dunno, since boys are all I have, but they DO both love to bang on things and yell.
Old 01-25-2010, 02:25 PM   #986
momof3boys1girl
No Longer Here

My Mood:

boys love to bang and hit.
We have our 9 month check up on the second. I had to reschudle since we are moving and i didnt have time to take him in.
momof3boys1girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2010, 09:00 AM   #987
newbiemama
Registered Users
Formerly: justanauntie

My Mood:

i totally gave up on prefolds once DD started daycare. we use them for stuffing, but that's about it. she's too much of a wetter now, a prefold i don't think will cut it! i finally caved and got photobucket, so i'm hoping to post pics later tonight!!
Laura Josephine (2)
Baby Peanut coming October
newbiemama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2010, 02:38 PM   #988
lindsayncadence
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Today I got two big suprises...child support and our state tax return I have not gotten child support since may!! and I was not expecting my state return yet so today is a great day. Anyways DH said I need to get on here and get looking for diapers I am going to try to be good and not spend too much but is there any diaper I NEED to try ?? We still use mostly prefolds and wool....Dh really likes pockets as well
Old 01-27-2010, 03:55 PM   #989
GC's Mama
Registered Users

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by lindsayncadence View Post
Today I got two big suprises...child support and our state tax return I have not gotten child support since may!! and I was not expecting my state return yet so today is a great day. Anyways DH said I need to get on here and get looking for diapers I am going to try to be good and not spend too much but is there any diaper I NEED to try ?? We still use mostly prefolds and wool....Dh really likes pockets as well
I wouldn't speak for everyone, but I like Mother Ease One Size fittedshttp://www.mother-ease.com/cloth-diapers/OneSizeDiapers.....they fit Owen as well as my 2 year old, you can wash them like rags, and they're like $12 brand spankin' new. I just can't justify spending $20 on a used fitted (yep, I'm cheap). Or, if you want to simplify a prefold, you could go for something like Tinkle Traps... http://www.tinkletraps.com/store/WsD...mbs=No&Thumbs=I also love this SBISH bamboo fleece......http://www.sloomb.com/cart/index.php...291c6df29ec760

In our house, pockets are the "Daddy diapers" or "Mama-wants-to-put-Owen-in-jeans" diapers. If you want to keep it natural fibers, I'd consider the BG organic AIO, I hear they're fabulous and worth every penny. http://www.bumgenius.com/organic.php
Old 01-27-2010, 07:45 PM   #990
lindsayncadence
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Haha I do pocket diapers with jeans too