Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 07-07-2009, 05:19 PM   #1
luvmy7blessings
Registered Users
seller

Anyone have Extra milk in WA, OR, Id?

Hi mamas,
I was just curious if anyone had any extra milk they want to part with?
My lil man does not do well on formula or goats milk or cows milk. (
I do have a donor but I want to make sure it meets all his needs. I would like to keep him on breastmilk until he is 18 months old. Due to his intolerances and out of 7 kids I have had 3 with intolerances and failure to thrive. So I never want to go that route again. Then I found out about obtaining donor milk and I did it with my last baby and with this one and its a night and day experience to see my babies on breastmilk. It is an amazing thing for sure.

Just thought I would ask. All expenses would come from me. I would pay for bags, shipping etc etc.

It is super easy to ship. I send you the cooler and duct tape and everything you need to shp Even prepaid shipping label and fedex picks it up right at your door step. ) no need to go to po or even to leave the house no money out of pocket either. The only problem is it would have to be about 250 ounces or over to make it worth shipping.

This would mean the world to me. I have a passion to see this lil one fed the best.

I had breast surgery so despite the pumping, domperidone, herbs, breast compression etc I only produce 3-4 ounces a day. ( it really breaks my heart. Especially since I know he really needs it since he doesn't do well on milk. (

Here is a blog about us if you want to read up and see a pic of him.

www.blessedbyseven.blogspot.com

Hugs mamas,

btw i am in wa

Advertisement

Homeschoolin', Homesteadin', Cosleeping, Babywearin', Clothdiaperin, Breastfeeding, Tandem nursin', Extended nursin", non vaxin', Farm girl mama to 6 children and one on the way! And mama to my farm friends whom are cows, horses, goats, chickens, cats and dog.
luvmy7blessings is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2009, 10:31 PM   #2
sterlingsmom
Registered Users
seller

Re: Anyone have Extra milk in WA, OR, Id?

Where in WA are you? I'm in Issaquah and I have connections with other nursing moms that could donate in the greater Seattle area.
sterlingsmom is offline   Reply With Quote