Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 07-08-2009, 11:21 AM   #21
budafam
Registered Users

Re: 2yo and newborn, I'll need a double stroller, right?

we use our double stroller like crazy (ds was 2 when my daughter was born)... we got a sit and stand so that he can sit or stand on the back... sometimes he walks but rarely... he likes the fact that he can just hop on the back anytime... he's 3 in 5 days and still loves the stroller.

Advertisement

Old 07-08-2009, 11:27 AM   #22
EBentley
Registered Users

My Mood:

I did see the Mountain Buggy. It's on sale on Jogging Stroller.com too. I was looking at the Urban. I do like the separate canopies, but that's not a deal breaker. I emailed someone from Joggingstroller.com and she said the Bumbleride Indie Twin is more bulky when folded than the Bob and isn't quite as rugged. I may end up going with the Revolution Duallie, now. Decisions, decisions!!
EBentley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2009, 11:37 AM   #23
schmerna
Registered Users
seller

My kids are 21 months apart. A Bob Revolution Duallie was the only thing I bought for #2. It is wonderful. I wear #2 a lot but it is nice to be able to put him down in a safe place at the playground so I can run around and play roughly with the older child. If you take a long walk every day, I think you need a double stroller. DS1 can't walk more than a mile and he is too heavy to carry on our long walks.

I got a great deal on my Bob during the REI sale, it was 20% off list price with free shipping to a local store.
schmerna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2009, 11:46 AM   #24
EBentley
Registered Users

My Mood:

When does REI have these sales?? I found out that our local bicycle shop orders than for $529, so that's not too bad either (and I get to support small business.)
EBentley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2009, 01:38 PM   #25
mom2~3offspring
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

yup i bought one. There are mamas in the JUNE preg section that have a kick a$$ double stroller i so want but cant have cause i jsut bought me a brand new Graco
mom2~3offspring is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2009, 04:02 PM   #26
Bee Green Naturals
Registered Users
sitesupporter
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by EBentley View Post
When does REI have these sales?? I found out that our local bicycle shop orders than for $529, so that's not too bad either (and I get to support small business.)
REI has th Dualle .. think that is the one your asking about.

We signed up for their newsletter or some kind of thing that they offer where when you do you get.. I think.. 15-20% off your purchase. I just remember it made for a huge savings of around $100 I think.

It was told to us by one of the guys that worked there.. but this was around 3+ years ago when we first got ours. You still might ask about it thought, it's worth it.