Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 09-15-2009, 03:08 PM   #91
sommarblomma
Registered Users

My Mood:
Re: Snap Conversions,Tons of Snap Options! Fast turnaround!Slots Open! hidden snap/op

do you do elastic, too?

Advertisement

sommarblomma is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 09-16-2009, 09:13 AM   #92
TinkerPlink
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: Snap Conversions,Tons of Snap Options! Fast turnaround!Slots Open! hidden snap/op

Yay, mine arrived today! Thank you so much, they look great. My mail lady thinks thay look great, too! I just had to open the package right there at the post office, and she was very impressed (I think she likes my fluffy mail almost as much as I do!). Thanks again!
TinkerPlink is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2009, 01:00 PM   #93
heathersott
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

bump
Old 09-18-2009, 09:37 AM   #94
heathersott
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: Snap Conversions,Tons of Snap Options! Immediate openings! hidden snap/option

updates
Old 09-20-2009, 11:29 PM   #95
heathersott
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: Snap Conversions,Tons of Snap Options! Immediate openings! hidden snap/option

all updated
Old 09-22-2009, 09:39 AM   #96
heathersott
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Updated
Old 09-23-2009, 06:58 PM   #97
heathersott
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

All orders that I have received, have been completed
Old 09-23-2009, 08:35 PM   #98
jacksmomma
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

I recommend you change the snap numbers on your specialty/engraved snaps so that they're different than your standard snaps. It would probably save other mamas from the same miscommunication that happened to me.
Becca - Mama to DS, 08/07 and expecting DS#2 12/09!
jacksmomma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2009, 12:00 PM   #99
4xMomma
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

I might be wanting this done soon, I was wondering when you remove the velcro, there are little bitty holes from the stitching where it was sewn on, what about leaking through those little holes? Or is there something paticuler you do to remove the velcro? I just want to make sure there isn't any kind of damage done and my covers will still work properly. I'm just kinda iffy about it, but my daughter likes to pull the velcro so snaps would be so much easier, I think. If you could give me a little more info about how you do this, I would be more comfortable about having you convert these for me.

Sorry for all the questions, thank you for the help

ISO: MAMA CLOTH, SMALL WETBAG FOR MAMA CLOTH
4xMomma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2009, 04:58 PM   #100
heathersott
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

4xMomma - they do leave tiny holes from the stitching, they are really little. I haven't noticed any problems on any of mine that I have converted? If they are diapers like bg than there is a pul layer under there fabric right at the top that doesnt have the stitching through it. So there isn't a way to leak through the little holes. If you are doing a cover like a thirsties cover then you can do them 2 ways. One you could go through that extra little flap that the cover has ( I like this the best because it also makes the snap area a little more sturdy) or you can go under the flap but since the flap is there it covers where any of the holes are so they dont leak either. I think it really comes down to preference. To answer your question though no I havent seen any problems with leaking.