Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 06-22-2011, 02:47 PM   #1
mom2sophia
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Baby Lulu, Lilly Pulitizer, Mis Tee V Us, Pumpkin Patch

OK, so we had a little obsession with Baby Lulu......all prices are ppd. Please email me with any questions!

1) Baby Lulu "goodnight lulu" night gown. Size 3t; floral, in good used condition. No stains or rips, but has mild wash wear. Asking $8

2) Baby Lulu "goodnight lulu" night gown. Size 3t; Purplel with stars and witches, in great shape. No stains or rips, some slight wash wear. Asking $10

3) Baby Lulu hoodie and flared pants. Pink florals and polka dots. Size 2t. Good condition. Wash wear with a few loose strings. Asking $10

4) Baby Lulu hoodie and flared pants. Size 2T. Believe it was "southern rose" pattern. good conditon with mild wash wear. Asking $12

5) Baby Lulu purple dress. Wash wear. good to play condition. Asking $8

6) Baby Lulu purple hoodie and flared pants. Size 3t. good used condition. Wash wear. Asking $10

7) Baby Lulu butterly and flower dress. Size 4t. Great condition. Asking $10

8) Baby Lulu sleeveless shirted shirt with flared capris. Size 4. Florals and polka dots. Good condition. Asking $12

9) Lilly Pulitzer skort in blues, greens, and purples. frogs and palm trees. Size 3t. Good used condition. Asking $10

10) Lilly Pulitzer skort in blues, yellow, and green. Blueberries and lemons, Size 4. Good used condition. Asking $10

11) Mis Tee V Us swing top and flared pants. Purple and black. SO CUTE! My daughter wore this ONE time. Excellent condition. Asking $20

12) Pumpkin Patch dress and matching sweater. Size 4. Excellent condition. Asking $20 for the set.

Pictures are here:

http://s543.photobucket.com/albums/g.../Girls%20Lulu/

Feel free to make offers!

Advertisement

mom2sophia is offline   Reply With Quote