Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 08-03-2009, 07:59 PM   #41
KandFsMomma
Registered Users
Formerly: keirinsmomma
seller

My Mood:
Re: The Wrong Attitude?

Quote:
Originally Posted by kannondicarpo View Post
Oh goodness. I am doomed. My son nurses all of his babies and then swaddles them and puts them to sleep.

But.......... he also plays with lots of "boy" toys (right along with Kate).

Seriously mama, you are doing great!
yup!

My DD is addicted to trucks, construction, fire fighting, chain saws, etc, and dolls too!

Her best friend is almost three, a little boy who loves to wear dresses and pink shoes on occasion, and has the same interests as DD.

I think your in-laws need to grow up. They should also stop talking to him like that, if I were you, I would not allow them to be around him if they are going to speak poorly of you to him!

Advertisement

Old 08-03-2009, 10:18 PM   #42
Crew&West
Registered Users
Formerly: Crewsmom
seller

First of all who doesn't love Piglet?! And I agree with Elisha44 although I think you should make it the Christmas card and send it out! They would love that!

My DS has a baby doll and loves it! Sometimes he runs it over with his big tonka truck but what boy doesn't run over a doll at some point. It's his I don't care what he does with it! Nor should they! O' and he also has a ken doll that was given to him that he plays with... think he'll be gay?! O NO! It's your child and only you know what's best for him don't let anyone else determine that. My MIL sometimes tries to butt in and I simply come back with a polite "well thank you for your opinion and I will take it into consideration, but you raised children this is MY child". Never doubt yourself as a mother and the choices you make... he's alive, healthy, happy and loved that's all they should care about! Your a good mom!!!
Crew&West is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2009, 10:24 PM   #43
Crew&West
Registered Users
Formerly: Crewsmom
seller

and he is adorable BTW!
Crew&West is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2009, 01:26 AM   #44
Tanilovelol
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

OK, while my DH would flip if he walked in and found I had dressed DS in a tutu or as a girl he wouldn't think it was turning our son into a girl if he had dressed himself in something of mine or the girls'. They imitate what they see and right now, he mostly sees you! I would have DH talk to his family about it because DS is getting to where he's old enough to start understanding that its criticism. Not cool to tell him that because one day he's going to have to pick sides.