Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 03-29-2009, 06:42 PM   #1
liberty4all
Registered Users

My Mood:
Behind, Delayed, Apologizing

To all who have contacted me about their sewing repairs that have not been completed (some sent three weeks ago!) and FFS or trades, I am so sorry that I have not responded to you or sent out your packages yet. We "caught" a virus either the one that was here or one from sites my husband went to and I only have the computer about halfway fixed.

In addition to issues with moving family members across the US, I am incredibly far behind because DH demands the computer be a priority before sewing and does not often watch DS, so I can only work when he's napping or asleep. I would like to sincerely to apologize, and if there is anything I can add to your package to make it up, please let me know. For those who have not yet paid return shipping, I will pick up that bill because of the tardiness.

Turns out my DH doesn't think I can handle being a mom and working at home (although outside the home is fine, explain that to me), so until the house is "**** and span" I doubt I will be able to take any more orders. Please check out my IHA list, I think I left the link in my signature, if not I'll find it for you, and let me know if there's anything I can send you free to make up for the delay. Again, I'm very sorry.

Advertisement

Old 03-30-2009, 09:42 AM   #2
MadeOfStars
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: Behind, Delayed, Apologizing

I am just glad to hear that you have not gone missing or something... With all the scammy weirdness on DS I got a little scared. I am fine being patient and hope things calm down some. I think that WOH spouses underestimate the value of in-home work and also assume that if you are at home, that should absolve them of housework. Please PM me with an estimated time frame if you can (I don't mind waiting if there is communication)... Take care-- C
C, wife to T (4-1-06), mama to M (11-18-07), TTC #2
ISO
MadeOfStars is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2009, 06:12 AM   #3
jlizgar
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Like the above poster, im just glad to hear from you! I was not too long ago completely scammed out of 50 bucks for diapers I never got and money was never returned so I also got a bit nervous when I PMd you and didnt hear back, thats how I found this thread, trying to find out what was going on with ya

Im sorry things are so hectic for you right now, trust me, I know how that is and I also dont mind waiting a bit longer, its just that those dipes I sent would REALLY help me out with not having to wash dipes every single day!

Just be in touch when send them out so I know to have an eye out for them!

Thanks
Liz
Old 04-06-2009, 10:26 AM   #4
jlizgar
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Any word on a timeline yet mama? Its been 8 days since you posted this? Any updates?
Old 04-06-2009, 02:14 PM   #5
My Apron Strings
Registered Users
Formerly: MyThreeSonz
seller

My Mood:

Hi Mama!

Hope things are getting better for you. I just wanted to let you know that your PM box is full (I couldn't get a message to you, sounds like your computer might still be acting up) So just wanted to check in through this thread.

Thanks

Last edited by My Apron Strings; 04-08-2009 at 06:40 PM.
My Apron Strings is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2009, 03:57 PM   #6
jlizgar
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

I hope that I hear from you soon, Im a pretty patient person but Im getting an icky feeling about the fact that you havent contacted me personally yet, if your still having computer issues you could go to a public library to update folks right? please be in touch, I need to know whats up!
Old 04-10-2009, 09:46 AM   #7
KnitterBug Creations
TJsmommy is my *old* DS name
seller

My Mood:

what is going on? I am about ready to ship out my diapers to you but it looks like you are not doing it anymore?! Please let me know before I go and ship out the diapers!
KnitterBug Creations is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2009, 02:00 PM   #8
jlizgar
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

TJsMommy
She finally replied to a PM from me on the 10th and said she was glad to hear from me because it reminded her that my dipes were in her sewing room and needed to be started??? SO, she hadnt even started the repairs on my dipes! She recieved my supplies towards the beginning of March so, I dunno whats going on but I sure hope to get them back soon, I really need them!

Im not angry but I am a bit upset that she hadnt been in contact with me personally all this time and is just now starting my dipes
Old 04-13-2009, 02:09 PM   #9
KnitterBug Creations
TJsmommy is my *old* DS name
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by jlizgar View Post
TJsMommy
She finally replied to a PM from me on the 10th and said she was glad to hear from me because it reminded her that my dipes were in her sewing room and needed to be started??? SO, she hadnt even started the repairs on my dipes! She recieved my supplies towards the beginning of March so, I dunno whats going on but I sure hope to get them back soon, I really need them!

Im not angry but I am a bit upset that she hadnt been in contact with me personally all this time and is just now starting my dipes

yup, i had a feeling she was going to get too overwhelmed with the amount of people that sent her dipes. I think i'm just going to hold off on sending mine and find someone else to fix them. Thanks for posting that though!!
KnitterBug Creations is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2009, 06:09 AM   #10
My Apron Strings
Registered Users
Formerly: MyThreeSonz
seller

My Mood:

Good Morning!

Just wanted to check in with you...any updates?

Thanks!

Erin