Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 07-28-2009, 02:36 PM   #1
maureen73
Registered Users
seller

Need "PoopSuit"

I remember reading here about two years ago that a dad had developed a suit for babies/toddlers that play with their poop. It was kind of like backwards pajamas with feet. Jacob is 21 months and there is no stopping him when in his crib or even playing...he will put his hand in his diaper and away he goes. It is driving us crazy...I don't want to keep yelling at him but this has to stop. I understand it is normal and once in awhile would be okay but not every single time. Does anyone know of the pajamas I am talking about or have other ideas? Right now we put a speedo over his pajamas and call it is "planet hero" suit...he thinks he is cool in it.

Advertisement

Old 08-02-2009, 08:23 PM   #2
janelle525
Registered Users

My Mood:
Re: Need "PoopSuit"

oh boy! is this what i have to look forward to?! I have a 6 month old boy and he doesn't seem too interested as of yet! hm... I would not know what to do!

Although... since you posted in the EC forum, have you tried it at all? A lot of people who do it find they catch all the poos in the potty, so that would definitely solve the problem and you wouldn't have to worry about him playing it with it. I know your LO is probably nearing the age you would normally start "potty training" so this would be an awesome step in that direction. There is a wealth of informational threads. Hope that leads you in the right direction!
janelle525 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2009, 12:24 AM   #3
Netofbeing
Registered Users

My Mood:
Wink Re: Need "PoopSuit"

aww... i have a baby girl, and she has no interest in the poo, lol. poor kid, everytime she does, she says 'eeew'. Not sure where she got the idea that it was 'bad' but... she definitely doesn't find poop to be a suitable toy, thankfully.
Netofbeing is offline   Reply With Quote