Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 01-05-2007, 02:18 PM   #11
aprilwood11
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: Are trying Fuzzi Bunz a MUST?

Just seconding the GADs and Disposanots...love both of them.

Advertisement

Old 01-05-2007, 02:23 PM   #12
havanadaydreamin
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Well, FB are my tried and true pockets. I've never had a leak with them, and they are easy to resell and trade if they don't work for ya.

My DD has been in petites for about 11 months now. She went down to a medium for a couple of months and then went right back up. I was able to trade my petites for mediums and then trade them all again when I needed petites again. I don't think that could happen with any other dipe.
Old 01-05-2007, 02:26 PM   #13
mistylaureena
I saw Elvis. He sat between me and Bigfoot on the UFO
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by havanadaydreamin View Post
Well, FB are my tried and true pockets. I've never had a leak with them, and they are easy to resell and trade if they don't work for ya.

My DD has been in petites for about 11 months now. She went down to a medium for a couple of months and then went right back up. I was able to trade my petites for mediums and then trade them all again when I needed petites again. I don't think that could happen with any other dipe.
yeo for us too...we have tried several others and our FB stay around...my son moved up from a med into petities just recently ....we defintely have several other dipes and FBs are 1 of my favs!!
Old 01-05-2007, 02:31 PM   #14
JustAugust
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

I've tried most of the things you mentioned and got rid of all of them except FB. They are just wonderful!

I would try them. Even if you're one of the few people they don't work for, their resale value on Ebay is within cents of what you'll pay for one!
Old 01-05-2007, 02:40 PM   #15
Proverbs169
Registered Users
sitesupporter
seller

My Mood:

GADs and SEZ (Snap- EZ) are great diapers to try. I don't have anything against the FBs, they just haven't been our favorites.
Proverbs169 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2007, 02:51 PM   #16
Steve's Wife
Registered Users
seller

First I'd ask myself how I feel about snaps versus aplix, because that's the biggest difference between diapers IMHO. I like some diapers with aplix, but I always have prefered snaps, and only like aplix ones if they have something else great going for them. So if you're a snap kinds of gal like me , try 'em. We've tried 4 or 5 kinds of pocket dipes, but I have been using FB's since dd's birth and they're always what I reach for first.
Steve's Wife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2007, 02:52 PM   #17
SarahJane
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

We love our Petite FB's and GAD's and SEZ and of course FF's! I say try one, what do you have to loose? They sell great here and on E-bay!
Old 01-05-2007, 03:00 PM   #18
amandaev
Registered Users
seller

Well, it seems pretty unanimous that I will try at least ONE FB. I like the petite option. My kids are very petit.
amandaev is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2007, 03:00 PM   #19
CamoMom
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Getting a couple of FBs used here on FSOT would be your best bet to try them out. Personally, I almost regret not doing that, because I'm not an FB fan and now I'm out nearly $70 because I thought that with all the raves and great opinions about FBs that I'd love them too. I've since figured out that I'm a total klutz with snaps and haven't managed to get a FB to fit any of my kids well enough to say I "love" them. I certainly wouldn't make them my standby stash.

In fact, I'm seriously thinking of trading the three S and one M FB I've got for some HH's. Hmm.......
Old 01-05-2007, 03:22 PM   #20
rowynne
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

HHs fit Sofia perfectly while she was in a medium, but larges were & still are just TOO big. Thats when we tried FBs & she's been in a Petite since (about 7mos now). I like BG too but dd takes them off
rowynne is offline   Reply With Quote