Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!
Old 06-11-2011, 05:43 PM   #1
Registered Users
What's for dinner tonight?

We're having grilled pork tenderloin, roasted potatoes, and black eyed peas.

I love these threads because of the ideas I get from them. Also, I need help! DH informed me today that he's burnt out on most of the things I cook. I grill alot - chicken and pork. I do lots of one pot meals like chicken spaghetti, soups, etc. We eat regular, Italian-type spaghetti often as it's DD only meal request - she calls it her "favorite a-sketti." We don't do much fish or seafood because we can't get it fresh locally. We also don't eat a whole lot of red meat just because it's not something I really think to buy. DH and his dad are big hunters though so we have plenty of venison year round that I use in place of ground beef. Anyway, I need some fresh, new recipes!

What are your favorite or go-to meals?

Proud mama of 9/07 and 11/10
mebl0901 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2011, 06:35 PM   #2
Registered Users
Re: What's for dinner tonight?

Since it's just and the kids tonight (DH is working) we are keeping simple. Grilled cheese, carrot sticks, watermelon and chips.
mommysweetpea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2011, 06:51 PM   #3
Registered Users
My Mood:
Re: What's for dinner tonight?

I don't think I'll be much help, but would love to see other posts. Last night we had stir fry, tonight it was breakfast for dinner with pancakes, sausage, and fruit, and tomorrow I am making soup to go along with some bread DH brought home from the bakery he works at.
Nicole A not-very-crunchy-but-here-anyways Mommy to:
River 10/10/11 Caleb1/29/10, Shane3/31/08, Athena2/5/07,
And someone NEW coming in October! Plus 2 angels, 8 chickies, 2 ducklings, and a wolfdog.
nrsenadenos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2011, 07:42 PM   #4
Registered Users
My Mood:
Tonight we had turkey Italian sausage cooked in the crock pot with fire roasted tomatoes and lots of peppers and onions, and Garden Delight pasta with pesto sauce.

Tomorrow we're having baked chicken breasts "breaded" in Parmesan cheese, brussel sprouts, and sauteed spinach.

Monday we'll have roasted red pepper and tomato soup with salmon and side salad. DS won't eat either of those, so I'll probably make him eggs or a hot dog.

Sent from my iPhone using DS Forum
Robbyn, SAHM to Silas, 4/3/09 and Griffin, 3/23/12
bezark is offline   Reply With Quote