Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 08-17-2009, 02:28 PM   #1
leeky
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
FSOT: silk SBP RS; DIY RS; Ardoise; FT only: beco 4G

FSOT: SBP RS $40ppd; DIY Double Layer brocade/hemp-like RS. $10ppd; Neobulle Ardoise 3.5m $90ppd; FT: Beco 4g

SBP RS $40ppd
Small wine red dupioni silk RS custom made by Jan at SBP. No tag. It has not been washed,used 3 times, so it still is crispy! Black medium slingrings.

DIY Double Layer brocade/hemp-like RS. $10ppd

New to me. Medium silver slingrings. No snags, pulls, tears. Measures 78".
This RS has been loved.

Neobulle Ardoise 3.5m $90ppd

New to me. No tears, pulls, stains as far as I can tell. I thought that I wanted it, but turns out, there is something that I want even more for the nugget that is coming in Dec.

Moby D - Purple silk with Lilac with carry bag $30ppd

New to me. EUC. No tears, snags, pulls, etc. on the carrier. Bag has a small area on the brocade that had an unfortunate accident with some velcro, resulting in some snags. Bag is still functional.

Toddler Sized Lana Tattoo WC by Zazi Baby $75ppd -(Pending)

New to me. No tears, pulls, stains as far as I can tell. I don't think that the color is right for us. Super supportive carrier. I couldn't believe how comfortable it was with my LO and my growing belly.

17" wide
23" long
30"x2 waist straps
80"x2 shoulder straps

One of the shoulder straps has a velco pocket on it, roughly the size of a credit card. Not really sure what can fit in there, but it is cute!

(those are not fade spots on the MT, just flash spots.)

beco 4G

Early 4G with cream straps. Currently has a marimekko cover. Carry bag is the original fabric.

We are a pet-free, smoke-free home. Prices are for US, which include shipping. Buyers have 24 hours after requesting pp address to pay before I move on to the next interested buyer. Please PM with interest.

Advertisement

Last edited by leeky; 09-07-2009 at 03:35 PM.
leeky is offline   Reply With Quote