Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 08-18-2009, 12:35 PM   #1
Jinxiepie
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Winnipeg/Manitoba mamas swap/trade meet?

I thought I would organise a meeting of winnipeg/manitoba cding and/or bwing mamas! I think it would be great if we met at assiniboine park or another venue? We could bring our gave dipes to show off so others can see what we're using, also maybe we can do swapping? you could brin dipes or babystuff that you would like to trade with other mama's in person! I was thinking maybe this Sunday the 23rd in the afternoon? please post if you are interested in coming!

Advertisement

Old 08-18-2009, 03:04 PM   #2
Dakini
Registered Users

My Mood:
Re: Winnipeg/Manitoba mamas swap/trade meet?

I'd love to come, but I have to wait and see how I'm feeling...my LO just started daycare as I had to go back to work early and she promptly brought home a nasty cold for us both. But if I'm feeling better I'm game. Assiniboine Park works for me, but I'm open to other venues as well. I am in the Tyndall Park (close to Route 90 and Selkirk) area, so anything around Polo Park or Garden City I'm good with. Again, I don't have a lot, but I'd be willing just to meet other moms! I'll keep you updated on how we're feeling, and I'll keep an eye on here to see who else is interested.
Dakini is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2009, 07:41 PM   #3
crystalanne79
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dakini View Post
I'd love to come, but I have to wait and see how I'm feeling...my LO just started daycare as I had to go back to work early and she promptly brought home a nasty cold for us both. But if I'm feeling better I'm game. Assiniboine Park works for me, but I'm open to other venues as well. I am in the Tyndall Park (close to Route 90 and Selkirk) area, so anything around Polo Park or Garden City I'm good with. Again, I don't have a lot, but I'd be willing just to meet other moms! I'll keep you updated on how we're feeling, and I'll keep an eye on here to see who else is interested.
Are you Kendra?

crystalanne79 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2009, 07:46 PM   #4
Dakini
Registered Users

My Mood:

Yes, yes I am. Hi Crystal. I was going to say Hi but I've been busy and I just joined. Bought some AIOs that I'm waiting for...going to make it easier for daycare, and maybe, just maybe, I can convince some of my family to CD now. But we'll see.
Old 08-18-2009, 08:08 PM   #5
heavens earth
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Sounds like such a great idea! would love to come but we're busy all weekend

For beautiful original and commissioned mixed media paintings check out my shop
heavens earth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2009, 07:31 AM   #6
Jinxiepie
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

shall we try for another date then? maybe saturday next week? provided it doesnt rain! (gee enough rain already, my garden looks like the amazon)!
Old 08-19-2009, 07:41 AM   #7
Dakini
Registered Users

My Mood:

Unfortunately Saturday next week we have a portrait party and I'm not sure how long we're going to be there as it's at my SIL's house...Sunday we're free next week. This may be hard to organize...though if it's in the afternoon we might be able to make it, just can't promise anything. I'll keep an eye on this thread!
Old 08-27-2009, 02:00 PM   #8
caracat
Registered Users

I would also love to be involved, Sept long weekend, and the wknd of the 12th are bad for me, but during the week would be BEST.
caracat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2009, 02:47 PM   #9
Dakini
Registered Users

My Mood:

I'm still interested...I know I'm busy some weekends coming up (usually just one day of the weekend), but I'm going to keep an eye on this tread. During the week would work for me, but it would have to be after 5 as I'm back at work. But I'd be willing, as long as it's not that far away, to come one day after work.
Old 09-11-2009, 12:08 PM   #10
mbmama
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

I'm from Brandon, but keep me posted about gatherings/etc. I'd also be interested in trading and stuff for the future. I have lots of family in Winnipeg.

April :-)
mbmama is offline   Reply With Quote