Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 08-21-2009, 11:55 AM   #1
whataboutpuppy
Registered Users

What is your favorite trainer patterns??

Just that...
I'm pretty happy with his fitteds stash so I'm going to make a couple covers just for the heck of it. But really I should start making some trainers as he'l lbe 2 in October and I think that will be his next step before he gets into another size.

I like the look of the Little Comet Tails one but does anyone else have a favorite I should look at?
I think I like Darling Diapers Unlimited Potty Dance Pants but the gallery pictures make them look very bulky.
What's everyone think?

Advertisement

Old 08-21-2009, 12:01 PM   #2
BuggaBuggaBoutique
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: What is your favorite trainer patterns??

subbing

Momma to 4 girls and one boy! Smoke Free, Pet Free Home!
BuggaBuggaBoutique is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2009, 12:32 PM   #3
Sytera
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

I really like Tinkle Time Trainers. I have made a lot of the one-side snapping ones for my DS and his friends. I really like using the fabric that was once OBV for the waist and legs.

Little Star Creations has clearance diapers, embroidered diapers, diaper sets, & appliqued shirts!
Sytera is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2009, 12:52 PM   #4
whataboutpuppy
Registered Users

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sytera View Post
I really like Tinkle Time Trainers. I have made a lot of the one-side snapping ones for my DS and his friends. I really like using the fabric that was once OBV for the waist and legs.
OH! that is an adorable pattern!!!

I looks trim... have you found that it doesn't have much extra fluff? And looks like it can also be made into underwear too. I really like that one.

How are the instructions.
Old 08-21-2009, 01:35 PM   #5
Sytera
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

The instructions are great. Full color pictures for every step. I have made some that don't have snaps and they are great, too. My 4 year old loves his. I don't make them with a soaker but have seen people that have and they don't look bulky at all. Oh, and each size is a seperate pattern instead of having to pick out the right lines to cut along.

Little Star Creations has clearance diapers, embroidered diapers, diaper sets, & appliqued shirts!
Sytera is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2009, 01:47 PM   #6
whataboutpuppy
Registered Users

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sytera View Post
The instructions are great. Full color pictures for every step. I have made some that don't have snaps and they are great, too. My 4 year old loves his. I don't make them with a soaker but have seen people that have and they don't look bulky at all. Oh, and each size is a seperate pattern instead of having to pick out the right lines to cut along.
Perfect, thank you!

Are there any others that people like? I'm going to buy this one but maybe there's others I need too. lol

Or to just have a list together... I did a quick search before I posted for trainer patterns and favorite trainer patterns and such but it didn't really come up with anything promising... nothing more than the first ones I posted about looking at.
Thanks again.
Old 08-21-2009, 01:51 PM   #7
barbie214
Registered Users

I used the New Conceptions pattern and really liked it! Wish I would have seen the Tinkle Time ones first though!
we are mostly out of trainers now but I LOVED the snap sides in the beginning stages!

check out my blog for my latest giveaway! super easy!!!!
www.poshpetunia.blogspot.coom
barbie214 is offline   Reply With Quote