Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!
Old 09-12-2009, 06:58 AM   #131
Registered Users
My Mood:
Re: Uncommon but cute baby names?

My 3 younger sibs: Aurora Lee, Deagen Ozzy, and Peyson Zara. I think theyre unique names .... and cute.

ks_girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2009, 04:08 PM   #132
Registered Users
My Mood:

My dd is Marina and if this baby is a girl her name w/ be Coral. Havent came up w/a neat middle name. But I kind of like all the girls having the itinals MLP. So we will see.
~Michele aka- Thrifty Hippie
SAHM to Blake 6/29/95 and Marina 9/07/06
shell62995 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2009, 10:22 PM   #133

Wow, this thread is great! I just had to redo my name list tho LOL *sigh* it was already WAYYY too long

My favs ATM:
G: Londyn, Pandora, Madisyn, Ellasbeth, Phaedra, Estelle and too many more to mention
B: a bit harder here...Jasper, Ashton, Trent, Cullen, Leon, Viktor again too many more to mention

My DD is Ivy Melina, DS is Kael Sutherland...Baby #3 will be...Who knows

Thanks for all the great names!
megtrip83 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2009, 08:36 AM   #134
My Mood:

Wonderful names here but I still can't come up with one for our first boy and last baby due in Nov.....
Top of the list is Sawyer and Levi but nothing seems fitting...KWIM? I almost think it is too much pressure. I love all my DDs names and they aren't too popular (well Brooklyn was like the year after my Brooklyn was born but has already fallen off the top lists again).

I wonder if maybe I am subconsciouly rejecting every name for some reason...
Melissa, mama to: Genevieve 04/04, Brooklyn 06/05, Callia 10/07 & Greysen 11/09 GOING OUT OF BUSINESS. USE COUPON CODE 35OFF TO SAVE 35% OFF IN-STOCK ITEMS.
mlhmrsdds is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2009, 02:24 PM   #135
Registered Users
My Mood:

Okay so my kids were named after family members lol Michael(my Dad's name) Maden(Hubby's great grandpa) and Violet(Maden's wife) Nickole(my middle name)

For a next girl I really want Paisley Nickole - but I feel sad her first name really wont be "special" and for a boy I really really want Holden James. Holden is from my FAVORITE book The Catcher in The Rye and James is my hubby's middle name as well as his grandpa who passed away in December.

Hubby doesnt really want Paisley because is reminds him of Brad Paisley lol and he said he doesn't like Holden! blah I want my way lol
Danielle, breastfeeding, crunchy/green, cloth diapering, co-sleeping Mommy to Michael(10/10/06) , Violet(2/3/09) , Expecting baby #3, a girl! Josie Charlotte(EDD 5/13/2011) and wife to my amazing husband, Jonathan(5/27/06) Check out my blog and give aways!
theconners3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2009, 03:32 AM   #136
Registered Users

My fav's include
B- Edward, Barnaby, Bartholomew, Jasper, Atticus, Ira, Harvey & Theo.
G- Pandora, Rowan, Millicent, Xanthippe, Flora, Freya, Gaia, Paloma & Harriet.
Babynamelover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2009, 04:40 AM   #137
Registered Users
My Mood:

My girls are Regan Elizabeth and Tamsyn (Tam-zin) Alexis. If we have another girls I am hoping to name her

Harlow or

For a boy:

Jarrett (love the labyrinth!)

DH never starts on board but I eventually persuade him We have a long polish last name so we can't do anything more than 2 syllables.
Jules: Fitness instructor and Navy Wife to Aaron (9/10/05) . SAHM to Three Littles!
Regan (11/8/07), Tamsyn (11/20/08), and Elliot(4/20/11).

Last edited by Julesboch; 09-20-2009 at 04:41 AM.
Julesboch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2009, 10:04 AM   #138
Registered Users
My Mood:

I haven't read all the pages, so if any of these are listed, so be it. I really like the old fashioned classics that people have heard of, but aren't really used.

Alice (not Alison, though people always think Alice is a nickname for Alice and I don't get it) We named #1 Alice Belle.

Cassius (Could be called Cass or Casey with spelling variations)
Malcolm (family name)
Merrill (also family name, even less common, pronounced like Meryl Streep)

I admit, I like the girls names better than the boys. Its probably because I am pregnant with a boy. With #1 (a girl) I liked all boys names better. We are trying to decide if we should follow my husband's family tradition and have the same initials for the first son and father or not. But I can't think of ANY names that start with D that I like enough to put on a list (Daniel is out bc its the hubby's name).
Queen_Celeste is offline   Reply With Quote