Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 08-30-2009, 08:48 AM   #11
carkington1
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: Wool mama's i need help

I have a 50/50 mix of crankys/knit longies and interlock....you may want to give interlock a look. Sbish pants are awesome. They look like regular well made pants....but, you use the same as knit wool. And they can go in the washer...on a gentle cycle. My knit can't do that....but they are great, too.

Advertisement

carkington1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2009, 09:35 AM   #12
dublinup
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by carkington1 View Post
I have a 50/50 mix of crankys/knit longies and interlock....you may want to give interlock a look. Sbish pants are awesome. They look like regular well made pants....but, you use the same as knit wool. And they can go in the washer...on a gentle cycle. My knit can't do that....but they are great, too.

This post totally made me think about one more thing. If you have a specific wool cycle on your front loader, you can throw knit and crochet longies in the wash. Mine come out fabulous, and it makes wool even easier to use. I've heard great things about wool interlock longies, and I'll definitely be getting a pair of those this winter to try.
Old 08-30-2009, 02:25 PM   #13
ecummings
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

You can look through the WAHM thread, a lot of mama's will have things on there for customs. If you have yarn, you should look for YYMN (your yarn my needles), or if you want them to use their yarn look for MYMN (my yarn my needles). There are also a bunch on Hyena Cart. Again, just do a search for one. Most knitters will also have a gallery posted so you can check out their work.

Jacob (5/06) and Sean (7/08) and Carter (10/11)
ecummings is offline   Reply With Quote