Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 01-10-2007, 05:16 PM   #21
GodStillTalks
Registered Users
seller

Re: Why are my SB leaking?

Quote:
Originally Posted by tg_canada View Post
My baby is only 4 months old...
My smallest is 4mo, too, and about the same size. The larges fit her great. The elastic on the AIOs is much tighter that other SB products- the mdium pockets gape on her legs, but the large AIOs are fine. I have both snap and aplix, and both fit her. I actually just traded all of my mediums for larges with another mama because the large AIOs can fit all 3 of my kids. Just FYI, if that helps at all.

Advertisement

Old 01-10-2007, 05:42 PM   #22
nikkiof5
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
My baby is only 4 months old. Her measurements put her into a small or the beginning of mediums so I bought her mediums so they would fit longer. I know the mediums aren't too small for her and I know it's not do to heavy wetting since the insert is not saturated. For example, with the poop going through, it is obvious that the poop went through the seam holes. The hemp insert was only very lightly wet as my baby doesn't usually pee and poop at the same time. If a diaper can't contain poop...well then it's not really a diaper!

My baby is about 15.5 pounds and 26" long. I know larges don't fit her as we have some large Swaddlebees fitted and the legs gape huge because they are way too long in the rise for her.

I have tried BSWW with her for her fitted and she didn't have barely any room around the waist in the smalls and the mediums were up to her chest. They fit her terrible so I took them back. And they were really bulky on her as well. We have wool we are using for her fitteds, but I don't want my wool to end up poopy. And her fitteds don't leak through the stitching...

Nicole, I am glad you are coming up with a solution to your problem. But if your diaper is leaking through the stitching, seems to me the diaper has an issue, not you. Maybe if a bunch of us with the issue report it to Swaddlebees, they can make a change so this doesn't keep happening to others.
Problem is, I cant tell if its through the stitching or not. My dd is 18# and 27" long. Shes not EBF so how do I tell where its leaking? I KNOW its at the legs for sure. The BACK of the legs to be precise. Maybe it IS leaking through the stitching holes. I DONT KNOW WHAT TO DO!!!
nikkiof5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2007, 05:47 PM   #23
png_lovebirds
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: Warning, poopy picture!

Quote:
Warning, these pictures have poop!

Okay, here are pics of what mine are doing. This is an organic velour pocket, but the AIO's are doing the same thing. Sorry, for the poopy picture, but the problem is more evident on camera with poop!

At first I thought it was just me and my baby, but now after reading that other are having the same issue, I am realizing it is not just us.
THAT'S WHAT MINE DOES!!! And my kids are not BF...and it does it with both of them!
png_lovebirds is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2007, 05:53 PM   #24
nikkiof5
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

OK....Im thinking Margaurite needs to see this thread....I know that mine are outlet diapers but they should still WORK!!!!
nikkiof5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2007, 06:11 PM   #25
tg_canada
Registered Users
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by jamesandjennie View Post
My smallest is 4mo, too, and about the same size. The larges fit her great. The elastic on the AIOs is much tighter that other SB products- the mdium pockets gape on her legs, but the large AIOs are fine. I have both snap and aplix, and both fit her. I actually just traded all of my mediums for larges with another mama because the large AIOs can fit all 3 of my kids. Just FYI, if that helps at all.
I find the fitted elastic much stretchier than the AIO, but I find that it fits the same. She is on the middle snap for thighs in both the AIO and fitted and the smallest setting for waist on both as well. The fitted elastic has more give though. I know the larges won't fit my DD due to her really low rise. The mediums are almost too long in the rise for her, if they were even slightly longer in the rise, they would gape at her legs.
tg_canada is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2007, 07:48 AM   #26
tg_canada
Registered Users
seller

Has anyone else reported this leakage to Swaddlbees, and if so, what was her response? I reported this issue about 2 weeks (or more ago) and her web site said I would receive a response within 48 hours, and I've heard NOTHING.
Old 02-02-2007, 11:51 AM   #27
e_mom_e
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

try to pm here from here, I think her screenname is margarita (that's her name in rl ) i am thinking her email is blocking lots of mesages, as I received a message from her asking me to verify my address so it woldn't get blocked by her spam blocker. or something like that.

hth
Old 02-02-2007, 11:55 AM   #28
mom2kailinconnor
'Cuz inside out is wiggity wiggity wiggity whack!
seller

My Mood:

You can't pm or email her from here any longer, she has changed it so those are no longer options
mom2kailinconnor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2007, 08:48 AM   #29
tg_canada
Registered Users
seller

Well I submitted the form on her web site that gets to you to fill in a bunch of details about the problems you are having. Her spam filter should not be filtering out forms filled out from her web site.

My previous order with Swaddlebees had 2 fitted dipes that were defective and 2 that were sent to me the wrong size. She replaced the 2 defective ones but it took over a month from when she said she was going to do it and never replied to emails I sent asking what the status was. She also never sent correct size replacments for the ones that were sent as the wrong size and has never replied to my emails concerning that portion of the order.

I just don't know what to think. Customer service with Swaddlebees really seems to be hit or miss. I wish her dipes weren't the only ones that fit my DD.