Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!
Old 09-10-2009, 10:12 PM   #11
Registered Users
My Mood:
Re: anyone else currently have 3 under age 4?

well my ds1 turned 3 in aug, ds2 is 18m and ds3 is almost 3 months.....i totally know how you feel, this is what helps me ...ZOLOFT...a nice hefty dose everyday....suddently you won't even notice the piles of laundry, dishes, or toys, you let the kids use markers on the slidding glass doors...and leave it there to show people...everything is sunny!! plus your kids start thinking your fun!!

okay so not all of that is true, but i did have a very serious case of ppd with ds2 and was put on zoloft, i've stayed on it because i've noticed a big change in myself and how i relate to others and the incidents in my life, i am a very type a person, now i've lighten up...i still get irritated and i still have days where i want to run and hide, but most of the time things run smoothly and mom and kids are happy and really in the end that is all that matters, dishes can be done later!
ps, my aunt gave me this tip: if company is comming on short notice throw the dishes in the oven/microwave.....piles of dirty clothes into the tub and pull the curtain!

chubsiescow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2009, 10:19 PM   #12
Registered Users
My Mood:

Twins will be 4 in January and our baby will be 3 in April............Life around here can be very stressful but I know it will pass. Thank goodness for naps and bedtime!!!!!!!!!!!!

Housework and other things will always be there, so take one day at a time as I am.
Wife of 16 years, Mommy to Twins Leah & Nicholas 1/2006 & Nathanael 4/2007
3babiestolove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2009, 12:49 PM   #13
Registered Users

I have four, 6, twin 3 year olds, and a 16 month old. My three year old will be in preschool in a couple of weeks, four days half a day. So I am hoping to have time to have some sanity with just one at home during the day.
Mama to almost 6 beautiful kiddos. ds(2-25-03), twin dds(9-4-06), dd (5-8-08), and ds (5-23-11), Number 6 due nov2012!
Sam25! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2009, 09:49 PM   #14
Registered Users

I have a 3 y.o, 2 y.o, and 4 month old...I wish I knew how to stay organized, it just doesn't happen. Life is very chaotic, but most days I love it!
Erinn Homeschooling mom to Mckenzie (4/06) Taylor (8/07) Charlie (5/09) and William(12/10)
gerka528 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2009, 11:30 PM   #15
Registered Users
Formerly: jaydenandsethsmommy
My Mood:

I have a 4 yr old, 2 yr old & 4 month. My life is crazy & there is never a dull moment! I homeschool my 4 year old & do montessori lessons w/ my 2 year old. I nurse my baby & cloth diaper both my little ones. I feel like I do laundary everyday!

I used to be a neat freak before having kids, still somewhat of a neat freak when my 1st child was born but I give up now! When my little ones nap I do homeschool w/ my oldest & chores. I try to prep dinner while naps are in progress too. I find when they kids 1st get up is the best time to tiddy up, do laundary, clean, etc. that's when they are best behaved. I try to be organized but it's VERY hard! Someday's I don't even have time to take a shower (yuck!) Thankfully my DH is a huge help & when he gets home from work he does alot!
Christian Homeschool CD, BF Mom w/ 4 kiddos (7, 5, 3 +1 yrs) PLUS baby 5 due April 2013! FEEL FREE TO STOP BY + VISIT MY BLOG
ourfamilyof5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2009, 09:39 AM   #16
Registered Users
My Mood:

Like the other mothers I dont really have any advice except take it one day/minute at a time. I have 3 children (5, 3,17M) and and 6 1/2 months pregnant with number 4. I try to do what I can and let the rest go. SOme times sticking themm all down for a nap is worth it
No longer bring,cding at night ,cosleeping,mama to 4. Ds Bryan(9) , Cameron (7) and Jasmine(5) and Katherine(4) :
and "adopted mom" to K(9), J(5), and J(3 months)
ISO: yarn or woolies
bryandcam+2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2009, 11:52 PM   #17
Registered Users
My Mood:

Right now it is just DS but this past summer was crazy with dd1 just turned 4, dd2 about to turn 3 and ds almost 1. and I had the nerve to put oldest dd in swimming lessons AND baseball! I am crazy yes! Well DD loved it, i would just occupy the younger ones with ds on my back (mei tai carrier) and dd2 either swimming or catching grounders that I threw at her. AT home I had the girls "helping me cook" many meals as when they are involved they are less likely to be in the way. Only a limited amount of toys out at a time also! Nightly routines were awesome and also sad to say that TV time when mama has to do dishes or shower! I would try to get them to a park at least once a day and a picnic if possible to avoid home clean-up. When I was so tired I just threw everything into DS playpen to have a "clean house and emptied that out as i could so that the house was relatively clean. half an hour of one-on-one time per child and realizing it is nice because they entertain one another many times!

Remember you don't need to be perfect!
Single BFing, Co-sleeping, Delayed Vaxing, Babywearing, CDing, ERFing, Thrifty, USMC Vet, & Attached SAHM to intact DS Kenton 8/17/08
while Missing DD1 Melissa 4/16/05 and DD2 Ashley 7/10/06 until summer comes
Join swagbucks earn paypal, gift cards and more.
shycrazy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2009, 12:23 PM   #18
Registered Users

Life is always crazy here. I have 3 under 3. My oldest will be 3 next month, and my youngest two, twins, just turned 1 in Aug. No one is in school yet. We just go day by day. I made a schedule that all my kids follow for meals, snacks, bedtime...It helps so much! I feel for you!
Wife to Walter. Mommy to Haylee (10/09/06) drama queen, and Zak & Molly (8/30/08) Why not join Swagbucks today? Just click the link
StitchesbyMegan I sell AVON!
Megan22 is online now   Reply With Quote