Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 09-10-2009, 03:10 PM   #1
LilOutlaws
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
IDDSO Amazon GCs (any amounts!!) right away! IHA lots! Including Wares and more :)

If you don't see something you need on my IHA, please try me! I may have something I have not thought to list
:goodv ibes:

in case I forgot anything (which I am sure I did!), here is the link to MyRegistry - if you have anything on it, or something similar (used/WAHM is fine) please LMK!!

IDDDSO:
someone to make a few items out of the Robert Kaufman Girl Scout fabric line (blend of all of the different types) - would trade very generously for these!!
- blanket/quilt - can be rag style, and can be mostly solids/coordinates but with enough GS fabric to be obviously themed
- 2 pillowcases
- window valance
- dress, skirt, etc (a couple)
- a sling bag for me (shoulder bag)
- messenger bag

hippie costumes for the whole family.. 12m girl, 5/6 girl, 4/5 boy, mens XL/XXL

Gift cards in any amount to Amazon or Walmart

FLIPS! Especially colors: blossom, twilight, butternut, noodle and grasshopper but ANY colors are fine! (snap only)

For the KIDS:

Baby Girl :

Advocacy shirts:
GIRL 6-12m ; BFing, BWing, CDing, no vax, cosleeping, etc
Also ERFing in sizes 12m+

DS (4) -
Socks for size 9-10ish foot
Advocacy shirts; Boy 4t; intactivism, cding graduate/alumni, cosleeping, no vax
Thomas & Friends (wooden) - Diesel (black, not Diesel10), Gordon, Henry, James, Percy, Edward, Salty, Mavis, Cranky, Harvey, Spencer, Arry/Burt (try me on any wooden ones though)

DD (7) -
Socks for size 10-11ish foot
child sized guitar (acoustic) - not pretend ones, a real functioning one
try me on other instruments in GUC or better (child size a bonus)

Miscellaneous Stuff:

OBV fitted sheet for Queen sized bed - it is okay to have a seam running lengthwise since the bolts aren't that wide. Natural color please, prefer the nap of the fabric to run lengthwise. (xmas gift for DH and myself )

OBV pillowcases, natural color

JuJuBe BePrepared - prefer cool prints but try me!

cloth swiffer covers - one for the sweeper and one for the hand duster (fleece and/or microfiber)

Over the door shoe holder thing (with the pockets), I need a couple of these

the "day of the week" clothing organizer things that hang.. (shelves for each day?) I need 3

Gift Cards: AMAZON, Costco, Walmart, Target, HEB, Sun Harvest, Gas Stations, Hobby Lobby, Michael's, Joann, Hancock, Lowe's, Home Depot, Ross, World Market, TJ Maxx, TRU/BRU, most restaurants, homeschooling supplies, online stores.. try me! Even small amounts are good!

always ISO ink cartridges for my printer. (black HP 74 cartridge or color HP 75 cartridge) Mostly black but the occasional color one is needed too!

Wii controller/Wiimote - nunchuk not needed

2 wireless xbox 360 controllers

rechargeable AAA batteries and a charger for them

IHA

Breastmilk Soap (That I demonstrated on the Dr. Oz Show!) see it here in my HyenaCart
(I have more curing, ready soon!)

Anything from my store (www.liloutlaws.net)
(CD safe detergent, Rash Balm, pail/wetbag deodorizer, wipe solution, and more!! )

Scented Bath Crayons & JUMBO Bath Crayons (great for party favors and stocking stuffers!)

GIFTABLE men's watches (4), mostly Invicta brand, one Armitron. Perfect condition, all different so lots to choose from!

Knitted hat/cocoon sets in several colors (can do custom)

fairy costumes from the Fairy Nana on Etsy (HIGH quality!!) (only white left) 50TV each (retail well over 100 each and are like new, only used for photos)

Product Photography for your WAHM items with or without models

Family, newborn, maternity, senior, etc. photography for local mamas (San Antonio, TX and surrounding areas)

Just about any scented/B&B item except liquid soap/bubbles.. (scrubs, soaks, lotion bars, etc.. try me!) and I cannot make candles/tarts (yet) either...

Anything in my Garage Sale or the rest of my HC!

We're downsizing so LMK what you're looking for, I may have it!!!

Try me!!!

Advertisement

Last edited by LilOutlaws; 06-01-2011 at 09:59 PM.
LilOutlaws is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2009, 04:36 PM   #2
WyattsMommy09
Registered Users
seller

Re: The "we are desperately trying to move!!" ISO list! IHA tons of stuff and wares!

swiffer dry? or wet?
and i *think* i have some burgandy sheets... I'll have to check... oh and a khaki palm tree set also
WyattsMommy09 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2009, 07:53 AM   #3
cormama
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: The "we are desperately trying to move!!" ISO list! IHA tons of stuff and wares!

I have a new package of outlet covers, 2 new cabinet locks, a new doorknob cover, and a green and white gingham crib sheet only washed, not used. I'll post pics later today. I'm in DESPERATE need of a shampoo bar
Old 09-11-2009, 12:28 PM   #4
LilOutlaws
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

More ISO will be here soon.. it did not copy and now I have to remember what all was there before I deleted it!

Last edited by LilOutlaws; 05-20-2010 at 01:29 PM.
Old 09-11-2009, 12:30 PM   #5
LilOutlaws
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by WyattsMommy09 View Post
swiffer dry? or wet?
and i *think* i have some burgandy sheets... I'll have to check... oh and a khaki palm tree set also
wet please! I have a stickvac that works fine for the rest LOL
Old 09-11-2009, 01:44 PM   #6
WyattsMommy09
Registered Users
seller

i have a wetjet if your interested. also have the cleaner bottle Never used and a box of the pads.... i used 2 so theres 10 in there... I hate the thing LOL i much prefer the smell of mistoline LOL

Quote:
Originally Posted by TaylorMomOf2 View Post
wet please! I have a stickvac that works fine for the rest LOL
WyattsMommy09 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2009, 07:00 PM   #7
LilOutlaws
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

I've never heard of mistoline??

Anyway I think I need the regular wet, not the wetjet. We only use Bare Naked Cleaners and no disposable pads so I think wetjet wouldn't be right. ?

Thank you though!!
Old 09-12-2009, 02:50 PM   #8
LilOutlaws
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Bump!
Old 09-13-2009, 12:45 PM   #9
LilOutlaws
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

oooh actually can the container on the wetjet be refilled? So I could use it with my BNC stuff? If so then yes I would be interested!!
Old 09-13-2009, 06:00 PM   #10
babydogs3
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

I have lots of baby/kid size hangers. PM if interested, I would love some more rump rub.